Author Topic: Back Again!  (Read 3474 times)

guest2915

Back Again!
« on: January 16, 2012, 10:29:48 AM »
Hello all. Sorry for the absence but it's been a bit of a tough Christmas. Mum was seriously ill as was my brother and to top it all I am moving house in the next 12 weeks. So it's quite a strange time for me with lots of strange emotions as mum will go to a home.

Anyhow Happy New Year to you all. Just reporting in with regards my Jazz. Well still not reached 29000 miles yet lol. It's really economical thus far though I've still not looked up how to check the fuel usage. It's made me a slightly more conservative driver which is no bad thing but I do like to shock people who book hug thinking I must be 80 and incapable of driving. I am getting the hang of existing successfully after having it explained to me on here. Thank you.

I also have so many people who drive newer cars tell me they are extremely jealous of me having a Honda Jazz, especially when they hear how low a mileage it is and what an absolute bargain I got from Honda. One was a 90 year old neighbour who was in her own words "extremely jealous".  ;D

Anyhow I won't waffle but just to say I may be rather hits and miss on the forum for a bit whilst moving. And of course that is where the magic seats come into play ;)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Re: Back Again!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 05:29:26 PM »
Good to see you back.

Best wishes to your mum and brother for a speedy recovery.

guest2915

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 06:58:20 PM »
Thanks Richard. That should have read demisting not existing lol.

guest1583

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 07:52:00 PM »
is this spelled as vampira...

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 03:34:51 PM »
welcome back! sorry to hear your news, i do hope they are well soon...  i have been away too, because i have got my own forum now (grifters, choppers and old school bikes) happy new year to you too, i hope its a good one for you...

Tags:

anything