Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
When you use high beam to signal (by pulling the lever towards you) automatic high beam is turned off for a while; the symbol disappears. Might that be the case?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Garmin Map Update Procedure
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 05:10:48 AM »
I think the Honda mapping has always been a year behind the standalone maps

It's not just a matter of the maps but all the behind the scenes work to apply new and changed road data for the navigation engine and Garmin will always prioritise its own products
Hi guys.

i drive a 2015 1.2lts Honda jazz. lately i cant access any function once my ignition is turned off. my hazard indication dose not blink on the dash, cant open or lock with my remote key, my gauge cluster resets once ignition is turned off, my ac nub light turn on but the ac dose not work. it all started when a fuse was changed and all these emerged same day and moment. Please i need assistance.

Thanks
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Automatic high beam warning light disappears
« Last post by Wonder on July 18, 2024, 08:06:53 PM »
Thanks for the replies but maybe I didn't explain myself well,
I always use the lights in automatic mode,
when the light goes out (evening night tunnel etc.) the high beam symbol with the letter "A" appears but the low beam lights continue to work, only in the case of absolute darkness, without other vehicles etc.. the high beam lights come on and the blue light symbol appears (blue warning light),
when the high beam turns off the blue light obviously disappears.
Instead, it happened that the automatic light symbol disappeared,
the one with the letter "A" without me touching anything, then it reappeared.
This has happened several times.
I hope I have explained myself.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Front Tyre edge wear
« Last post by coldstart on July 18, 2024, 06:49:02 PM »
I’ve also just noticed that my tyres are listed as 87H, not 86HO as others have mentioned.

Please note, that the load index on the official Honda tyre sheet for the Jazz varies from 86 to 88 so 87 is right in the middle of the range.
Moreover: The higher the load index, the better you are off!
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Garmin Map Update Procedure
« Last post by coldstart on July 18, 2024, 06:29:06 PM »
I just loaded the 2024.11 map set without any issues, took about 10 minutes for the car to copy from the USB.

I just loaded the 2025.10 map (allegedly issued March 2024) onto my stand-alone Garmin satnav whereas the Honda's satnav still declares the 2024.11 map to be "up to date".

<slander mode> Might it just be Garmin is miffed about Honda moving on to Here (which seem to offer live traffic)? </slander mode>

"Hell hath no fury like a map provider scorned"  :D
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by jazzyb88 on July 18, 2024, 05:42:34 PM »
Well done and a great job. For 111 EUR I am impressed, HU seems very responsive.

Thanks for sharing the videos too.
« Last post by coldstart on July 18, 2024, 12:22:06 PM »
I was on the motorway at around 130 km/h with the lights on (it was late evening) and looking at the dashboard I saw the high beam symbol with the letter "A" go off (the low beam lights continued to work normally), then come on again .
This thing has happened other times, what could it be?

The manual states the following conditions under which the auto high-beam system may be deactivated:

In the following cases, the auto high-beam system may not switch the headlights properly or the switching timing may be changed. In case of the automatic switching operation does not fit for your driving habits, please switch the headlights manually.
• The brightness of the lights from the preceding or oncoming vehicle is intense or poor.
• Visibility is poor due to the weather (rain, snow, fog, windscreen frost, etc.).
• Surrounding light sources, such as street lights, electric billboards and traffic lights are illuminating the road ahead.
• The brightness level of the road ahead constantly changes.
• The road is bumpy or has many curves.
• A vehicle suddenly appears in front of you, or a vehicle in front of you is not in the preceding or oncoming direction.
• Your vehicle is tilted with a heavy load in the rear.
• A traffic sign, mirror, or other reflective object ahead is reflecting strong light towards the vehicle.
• The oncoming vehicle frequently disappears under roadside trees or behind median barriers.
• The preceding or oncoming vehicle is a motorcycle, bicycle, mobility scooter, or other small vehicle.

The auto high-beam system keeps the headlight low beam when:
• Windscreen wipers are operating at a high speed.
• The camera has detected a dense fog.

So, looking back, would it seam any of these conditions would match your situation?
If yes: Normal operation
If no: Talk to your dealer about it

Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Retrofit OEM cruise control
« Last post by underworld on July 18, 2024, 11:44:57 AM »
Ok, can anyone confirm this: Do I need to supply gnd to pin A43 of ECM? I don't have a clutch, and according to all info so far, I shouldn't!
But at the same time, all reported successful fitments so far have been on manual models.

Automatic model, connects to only one A41 cable. Mine found a mistake on the pin. Change it to match the model and it can be used.
« Last post by Kenneve on July 18, 2024, 11:21:44 AM »
Sounds to me, like you have Auto High Beam activated.
This will switch from high to low beam when approaching traffic to avoid blinding drivers.
It can set On/Off in Settings.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything