Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
In Car Entertainment / Lossles audio on my Jazz GK 2018
« Last post by Hanszl2001 on Today at 12:45:14 PM »
As a High End Audio Freak like me, I find it strange that you cannot play a FLAC file on a rather modern car equipped with a DAB radio.
So the only solution in my case is to connect my Hidisz AP 80Pro analogue to the radio unit. Very clumsy  for changing songs while driving and that really takes the Biscuit..
Anyone else who has a better solution?
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Sat Nav Update?
« Last post by ColinB on Today at 12:44:59 PM »
Google Maps works perfectly well off-line. Download the maps you need via WiFi before you go, then switch off cell connectivity to ensure you don’t incur unexpected charges (although it doesn’t seem to use much data anyway if you already have the maps stored). Obviously you lose live traffic info though.
« Last post by Allex on Today at 12:33:13 PM »
Looks as if I should research the whole subject then. But I normally have a payg mobile and no internet connection but I could buy a few days for when on holiday I guess and use google but then I'd need to buy a mobile dashboard holder. More expense!
« Last post by Toptek on Today at 12:28:28 PM »
I'm passed the free updates now and not sure whether it's worth it as it doesn't appear to be linked to the traffic management system anymore, therefore a smart phone with a traffic app might be the best thing to use.
A colleague used to let Google direct him to and from work via his phone.
I lived close to work and didn't need it but do for the occasional long trip.
Came in handy prior to setting off for a hospital appointment when the motorway was closed, in car sat nav directions via the closed motorway whilst the phone diverted to avoid it.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Brake Pedal Extension.
« Last post by Allex on Today at 11:38:18 AM »
Good points, I'll check that out with her when we go out next.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Brake Pedal Extension.
« Last post by ColinB on Today at 11:35:45 AM »
Anyone recommend a product or method? My partner hates having her foot hanging in mid air so I guess if I extend it down somehow her heel can rest on the floor when pressing the brake. Jazz 2018 VTEC Auto. Thanks.
Is it not possible to adjust the seat and steering wheel positions so that she is comfortable?

Also, I don't understand why her foot should be "... hanging in mid air ...". I don't have an auto, but I always thought that the recommended driving technique is to use the right foot for both accelerator and brake with the left foot flat on the floor all the time. That way the right foot is always on one pedal or the other, and shouldn't be left hanging.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Gear B Jazz EX 2022 model
« Last post by ColinB on Today at 11:27:52 AM »
Not sure why this has diverged into a discussion of "coasting" (whatever that is in a hybrid). My comment last night was supposed to be a contribution towards the "Should I use B or D?" debate. The answer, of course, is the same for any car whether ICE, EV, or hybrid: you should drive in whatever "gear" (I use the term knowing it's not strictly accurate here) best suits the road conditions. But to do that you need to know the upsides and downsides of the different options, and the advice from the hypermiling guru seems logical to me.
« Last post by Allex on Today at 11:25:38 AM »
OK, seen that post. I did get a notice so was it from Garmin? Don't know. Is the update worth it?
« Last post by pebbles on Today at 11:19:30 AM »
did you have a notice direct from Garmin ? a lot of us are waiting for the update problems to be sorted.

all in the thread

https://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=16464.0 
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Gear B Jazz EX 2022 model
« Last post by shufty on Today at 11:12:43 AM »
My understanding is, that our Jazzes aren't capable of coasting in its strictest sense: "The act of disengaging the gears of a moving vehicle and rolling along without the use of engine power"

...Sounds more plausible.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything