Author Topic: Advance information pages on Honda Mk4 Fit / Jazz found on Honda Japan website  (Read 1928 times)

csp

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Average 63 mpg
  • My Honda: Platinum White Jazz e:HEV SR 2020
More details and pictures of Mk4 Fit /Jazzs on Honda Japan website.

https://www.honda.co.jp/Fit/new/

Use translate function in Chrome or other browser to translate from Japanese to English.

Good 360 degree outside & inside views and pictures 2 tone body colours on Crosstar and other versions.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 06:41:39 PM by csp »

JazzandJag

• Approved Member
  • HR-V eHEV delivered February 2022
Visited my dealer this morning and they expect demonstrators to be available in April or possibly May.

I raised the question of my PCP contract which ends in March and they arranged with Honda Finance for an initial one month extension and there would be a further months extension if no demonstrator was available in April. Thereafter, if I were to place an order, they would consider extending the contract again until the new Jazz was delivered. This would save me having to make the large final payment and thereafter having to negotiate a part exchange value!

jazzaro

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: GK3 Jazz 1.3 6m Elegance Navi grey.
This website is online since october, the day of the debut..
Unfortunately they show many pics but no tech spec.

JazzandJag

• Approved Member
  • HR-V eHEV delivered February 2022
The Japanese website for the current model fit seems to show that the new model will be launched on 14th February for their domestic market. We should then have a good idea of the tech specs we are likely to get here (using online translation!)

Tags: