Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gallery / Re: Not everyday you see the same-ish jazz as you!
« Last post by Westy36 on May 19, 2024, 09:58:32 PM »
They've made friends!  ;D ;D
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Front Wiper Jet Pressure
« Last post by Westy36 on May 19, 2024, 09:57:34 PM »
I've had that happen before, and managed to remove the blockage in the jet with a pin. Give that a try first.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: A recent European trip
« Last post by Westy36 on May 19, 2024, 09:56:09 PM »
I've had a few cars over the years with cruise, and absolutely loved it. Such a useful device and can really make a difference if you've a lot of miles to do. I spent a few years covering 50k mpa, and cruise was an absolute must. These days I do around 12 to 14k mpa, so it's not a problem without it.

Modern cruise systems frankly sound over complicated. I like to find a speed, set it, job done. Easy. Mind, would one adapt to adaptive etc? Yeah, probably. With luck though, the next car I get will have cruise, and it'll be easy to use!

I've found threads on this forum about adding cruise to the mk2. Looks way more involved that I would be prepared to do. Some cars, such as older PSA group vehicles, its just a case of buying a stalk, fitting it and getting it added to the ecu via Peugeot Planet software. If it were that easy in the Jazz, I'd do it tomorrow!  :D

Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Insurance 2008 Mk1
« Last post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX on May 19, 2024, 09:06:32 PM »
Hi.
Hopefully we can help out with a competitive insurance quotation.
Regards,
Dan.

Can you tell me about your Insurance company, is it FLUX?  Any help would be great, the forum have hardly been banging my door down with replies.

Thanks.
Hi.
Yes it's Adrian Flux Insurance.
If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you wish.
Regards,
Dan.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by Marco1979 on May 19, 2024, 06:57:23 PM »
Congratulations Jazzist! I saw on Autoweek that you are also a customer of Wesselink, a very good dealership (if not the best) in NL! Enjoy your Advance!
« Last post by Lincolnshire Rambler on May 19, 2024, 04:20:36 PM »
I dont use the cruise control as  i rarely venture along a long motorway or dual carriageway. On uk motorways they are often busy and lane changers switch in front of you all the time .. using your 2 second gap space .. the current speed limit displayed on the dash is a useful reminder within the limits of the camera detecting the sign s correctly..
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: New wheel
« Last post by chrisv on May 19, 2024, 01:30:47 PM »
Hi,
2011 jazz has a seven spoke alloy, 175/ 15 standard fitting,
Chris
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Front Wiper Jet Pressure
« Last post by trebor1652 on May 19, 2024, 11:49:02 AM »
Sounds like you have a partial blockage either in the line or the jet.
Try blocking the working jet and then operating the washer, you may get lucky and it clears that way. If not you will have to disconnect the washer tubing to to flush it through and possibly back flushing the jet.
Best of luck

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

« Last post by Lord Voltermore on May 19, 2024, 11:16:40 AM »
I never use the intelligent speed limiter  which complies with any speed limit signs it detects. As you say these signs often actually only apply to side roads,exit ramps ,vehicles over  3.5 tonnes etc   

On motorways and some  dual carriageways I set my own cruising speed using adaptive speed control.The car maintains this speed when possible  , but does so regardless of the actual speed limit.  You have to remain aware of any speed limit changes yourself and alter the cruise control speed if necessary.   And in France  the limit may be lower if its raining. 

There is also the ordinary speed limiter where you maintain speed yourself using the throttle but the limiter 'kicks in' if you exceed the selected maximum speed.  Useful for ensuring you dont inadvertantly drift above a speed limit.  Personally I dont often use it.  If a route involves frequent changes in speed limit I find it just as easy to monitor my speed manually rather than constantly  changing the limiter setting.  Sometimes I compromise. Set it maybe 10% over the limit as a back up but  typically keep   to the limit myself.  I dislike the loss of throttle response when it hits the limiter every time I hit 30 mph in a 30 limit  :P

Not had major problems at toll booths as there is normally an adult passenger.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by Jazzist on May 19, 2024, 10:53:47 AM »
I exchanged my gray Jazz Executive from 2021 with 52,000 km for a red Jazz Advance demo model of 9 months old with 13,000 km.
The depreciation of the Executive was 4000 euros in 3 years.
I think the Jazz is a fantastic car that meets my needs and the fact that I now have a 3-year factory warranty again also gives me peace of mind.
What struck me in the Advance was that the Lane Keeping Assist System was better adjusted, the car was less searching than in the Executive.
Road Departure Mitigation was also less intense than in the Executive. Disabling this and the parking sensors must now be done in the menu.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything