Author Topic: N/S washer jet nozzle  (Read 896 times)

Steve1962

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 1.4 ES Manual
N/S washer jet nozzle
« on: August 03, 2020, 05:11:29 PM »
Hello all,

I need to replace the nearside windscreen washer jet nozzle - where's the best place to buy from please.

Thanks.

Steve

equaliser

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2018 Honda Jazz 1.3 I-VTEC EX Navi CVT
Re: N/S washer jet nozzle
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 05:19:24 PM »

Steve1962

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 05:51:33 PM »
If you want a genuine Honda part - Cox Motor Parts, excellent service: https://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/honda-shop/genuine-honda-jazz-front-windscreen-washer-nozzle-jet-2009-2015/

That's great, thanks very much.

I'll get one ordered.

Steve

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 05:52:21 PM »
+1 for Cox Motors - not always the cheapest but at least they have good quality parts that fit the car.....
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Steve1962

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 08:25:24 AM »
+1 for Cox Motors - not always the cheapest but at least they have good quality parts that fit the car.....

Part arrived, and thanks to the knowledge on this forum I've managed to take the old one out and put the new one in - all working properly now.
Bloody fiddly job and I'd never have figured it out without help on here so a very big thanks from me - I'm normally like a bull in a china shop, breaking everything I try to fix!!

On another note, I've just had the car MOT'd - I fitted the LED bulbs from classiccarleds  when I got the car last year and they have made the world of difference - no problem going through the MOT.

As I've said before the Jazz will never pull the skin off a rice pudding but bloody hell it's a great little car.

I've just sold my BMWR1100R motorbike and will also be replacing that with a Honda (CB500X or NC700/750X depending on budget) - their reliability records speak for themselves.

Steve

FordPrefect8

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 2012 EX 1.4 Manual Red
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 11:31:43 AM »
On another note, I've just had the car MOT'd - I fitted the LED bulbs from classiccarleds  when I got the car last year and they have made the world of difference - no problem going through the MOT.

As I've said before the Jazz will never pull the skin off a rice pudding but bloody hell it's a great little car.

I've just sold my BMWR1100R motorbike and will also be replacing that with a Honda (CB500X or NC700/750X depending on budget) - their reliability records speak for themselves.

Steve

Which lights did you replace? I'm pondering converting to leds but had problems with canbus before.

I also own Honda motorbike apart from Jazz :D

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 11:53:51 AM »

Steve

Which lights did you replace? I'm pondering converting to leds but had problems with canbus before.

I also own Honda motorbike apart from Jazz :D

The MK2 Jazz is not CANBUS, so you can put any bulb in that takes your fancy

The price on here is excluding VAT,  nearer £70 with VAT

https://www.classiccarleds.co.uk/collections/headlight-led-bulbs/products/latest-led-headlights-h4-philips-z-es-hi-lo-beam-conversion-9-32v

This thread worth a read…

https://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=8738.0
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Tags: