Author Topic: 2016 Jazz Circuit Diags?  (Read 5826 times)

guest6185

2016 Jazz Circuit Diags?
« on: June 23, 2016, 09:16:08 PM »
Anyone know of any 2016 circuit diags available anywhere, particularly for the fuse box (which resides under the engine bonnet and not under the dash) and/or for the electric mirrors?

I'm shortly to receive an auto-folding mirrors box I've ordered off eBay and now I'm worried about finding the correct wiring to wire it in.  I've seen a few posts on other websites/forums of someone who has done it, by wiring it into his fusebox under the dash but as mine is in the engine bonnet, it's gonna be different.

Any help appreciated.  Ta.   :)

guest1372

• Topic Starter
Re: 2016 Jazz Circuit Diags?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 10:29:10 AM »
I know we discussed it in the other thread, but there really is a fusebox under the dash on the drivers side.

The interior under dash box A & B contains fuses, relays & junctions for windows, locks, lights, accessories etc, they should be identified in the manual and under the cover.   The wiring looms for the dash, doors, rear lights, roof etc. all meet at this point.

The pictures come from the LHD manual but you will have the equivalent for RHD.
--
TG

[attachment deleted by admin]

guest6185

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 11:26:02 AM »
Begging your pardon.  Looked again and yes, you're correct, there is a fusebox under the dash.  No cover, no labels, literally a fusebox right up under and behind the dash, tucked up away quite a way.  I had to literally lay down on the floor of the car, half hanging out the door to crane my head right up inside the footwell/dash to find it!   :-X  Not a very comfortable experience.

OK, thanks.  However, those pages do not seem to show mirrors?   :'(
Or am I missing it?

jazzster

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 1.4 Vtec EX CVT
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 12:24:12 PM »
saw a video on youtube, on lhd model the panel comes off to access the fuses

guest1372

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 12:30:37 PM »
OK, thanks.  However, those pages do not seem to show mirrors?   :'(  Or am I missing it?

No problem, didn't see them on the list either, but that manual was for a US car where they might not have the fold option, was thinking the legend on a sticker or cover might provide some enlightenment if not shown in the UK paper manual.
--
TG

guest6185

• Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 12:58:13 AM »
saw a video on youtube, on lhd model the panel comes off to access the fuses

I had a look but none show the 2016 model and mine doesn't have any knobs, dials or clips or owt.  Tried pulling but nothing.  It's gotta come off somehow so I guess I'll have to crane my poor neck again and take a proper look tomorrow.
Cheers.

guest1372

• Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 07:58:51 PM »
Remembered your comments about access to the internal fusebox, and saw these pictures - hope they help someone. 
I guess that they are just a mirror image for UK cars.

--
TG

guest6185

• Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 04:24:19 PM »
Remembered your comments about access to the internal fusebox, and saw these pictures .....

Thanks but that's not like mine. Mine is different to that.

Tags: