Author Topic: Paint Code 2018 Jazz SE Navi.  (Read 1937 times)

KADUNA66

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz SE Navi Auto 2018
Paint Code 2018 Jazz SE Navi.
« on: November 13, 2018, 06:14:04 PM »
My Jazz is coloured  Shining Grey. can anyone point me towards the Paint Code reference  as I am finding it
difficult to understand the numbers on the door frame plate. Honda have not been very forthcoming. Does the Vin
number give a clue.

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: Paint Code 2018 Jazz SE Navi.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 06:18:27 PM »
My Jazz is coloured  Shining Grey. can anyone point me towards the Paint Code reference  as I am finding it
difficult to understand the numbers on the door frame plate. Honda have not been very forthcoming. Does the Vin
number give a clue.

Paint code is normally on the plate on cross member under front of bonnet

https://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=10568.msg64857#msg64857
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Skyrider

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 06:51:10 AM »
My car does not have a VIN plate on the crossmember, it is on the passenger side "B" pillar. The paint code is on this plate, (label).

KADUNA66

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 07:53:00 AM »
Many thanks for the replies to my query, I also have the plate on the passenger side B door pillar with four numbers set vertically below the Vin number but was unable to discover if any of these related to the paint code.
The bottom two 855 and 835 I thought might be the code number but a previous search elsewhere gave me NH880 M (Shining Grey Metalic.) I have now gone back to Honda as this colour is used on the current production range. Thanks for everyones assistance.

KADUNA66

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 02:27:48 PM »
Honda have confirmed that the paint code for Shining Gray metallic is NH 880M, thanks to all who have responded.

Tags: