Author Topic: GE6 owner!  (Read 20443 times)

guest4631

Re: GE6 owner!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 07:38:47 AM »
Good job . Your car looks like new, especially with the personalized number plate.

guest4621

• Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2014, 11:40:40 AM »
Good job . Your car looks like new, especially with the personalized number plate.

Thank you!! Just lucky you can't see inside the car.. not cleaned that up yet due to the constant rain!

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2014, 01:20:01 PM »
Better not be copying me  ;)

Same colour for a start!

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2014, 05:35:09 PM »
Cerulean Blue is the best colour for the latest Jazz, Polished Metal a close second.

guest4621

• Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2014, 05:09:17 PM »
Better not be copying me  ;)

Same colour for a start!

I don't think I have the bidget for that (yet..) Moving house in 6-12 months so just a few mods to get me started :-p

guest4621

• Topic Starter
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2014, 05:10:15 PM »
Cerulean Blue is the best colour for the latest Jazz, Polished Metal a close second.

Thank you Richard, I love the depth of the colour - a pain to keep clean tho... I was expecting it wasy compared to my previous car (Black!)

guest4621

• Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2014, 05:14:22 PM »
Fog lights, DRL relay module, LEDs, new bulbs have arrived.. I'll start up a project thread when I get them fitted  ;D

Garyman

• Approved Member
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2014, 09:16:39 AM »

It was sure different hence why I went for it

guest4324

• Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2014, 02:32:46 PM »
Quote from: RichardA on April 09, 2014, 05:35:09 PMCerulean Blue is the best colour for the latest Jazz, Polished Metal a close second.It was sure different hence why I went for it

I waited a while before I found mine, at the time there were only 2 for sale in Cerulean Blue in Switzerland 2nd hand! The funny thing was, when I'd had it for about a month I was out with my daughter and said you will probably never see one like ours with the sport kit and same colour, then about 200 yards up the road what crossed us at the traffic lights? One exactly the same, I couldn't believe it and my daughter still laughs about it now!

guest4621

• Topic Starter
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2014, 03:31:40 PM »
Quote from: RichardA on April 09, 2014, 05:35:09 PMCerulean Blue is the best colour for the latest Jazz, Polished Metal a close second.It was sure different hence why I went for it

I waited a while before I found mine, at the time there were only 2 for sale in Cerulean Blue in Switzerland 2nd hand! The funny thing was, when I'd had it for about a month I was out with my daughter and said you will probably never see one like ours with the sport kit and same colour, then about 200 yards up the road what crossed us at the traffic lights? One exactly the same, I couldn't believe it and my daughter still laughs about it now!

That's my luck as well. I took a liking to the Jazz.. thinking to myself.. 'Don't see many of those about..' & 'It is a bit different from Corsas and Fiestas, uncommon...' There are now three others in the cul-de-sac where I live now...

guest4621

• Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 11:55:41 AM »
I was going to post a few pics of updated LED sidelights and headlights... but I've suffered an LED sidelight failure already.. It's shorted out and melted in half!!!!!   :o

I'm waiting until I get new LEDs and will see about getting fog lights fitted whilst the bumper is off to get broken up LED out of sidelight.

I've asked in main forum.. but.. anyone know if the standard lower bumper grill will accomodate OEM foglights or if I need a new one. I had a feeling the the side panels popped out.. but after looking at them on Friday while I was polishing, I'm not so sure now.

guest4621

• Topic Starter
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 05:02:06 PM »
No updates I'm afraid! Still haven't had time to repair the LED sidelight failure :-/ House is going on the market soon so I've been drafted into painting and decorating!

Hopefully get window tints, Mugen wind deflectors, auto fold module, OEM fog light kit and a few other bits and ebay bobs fitted in the coming weeks!!

Garyman

• Approved Member
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2014, 11:52:20 AM »
C'mon man!!!  ;)

guest4621

• Topic Starter
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2014, 11:15:51 AM »
No car related updates I'm afraid...

Bee sting aerial purchased and looking into Red H badges and alloys atm. I want to move to 16's when it needs new tyres. it's marginal on 3 tyres now...

House has been renovated top to toe - all rooms painted and bathroom gutted and deocrated. Outside of the house painted - Windows, doors, soffets, facias, eaves, front door porch canopy. Garden planted out, both patios leveled, new fence on upper patio, re-faced cement on steps, path, etc... Sold it on Tuesday for a few k more than expected. Hopefully moving into new House in Feb / Mar.. just need to find temporary accomodation now. Once this is all done... back to the car modifications!!!!!!  ;D

guest4621

• Topic Starter
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2014, 08:32:49 PM »
A little bit of an update, with some bad photos...

Mugen window deflectors, auto folding wing mirror mod, Genuine fog light kit, LED sidelights,  SMD LED number plate light modules, Osram Hyper Blue H4s!

Apologies for the poor photos and bad lighting.. ill get some daylight photos on when its cleaned :-)

Tags: