Author Topic: Dash cam footage.  (Read 810 times)

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Dash cam footage.
« on: April 17, 2019, 04:48:56 PM »
I enjoy watching dash cam footage on YouTube. It is a great way to spend 10 minutes while waiting to go and pick up my missus, and as well as entertaining I think it is an aid to better driving. It shows what can unexpectedly arise and why anticipation and defensive driving can save you from an insurance claim.
One channel I watch is DDS, which is all American footage, and I have to say, that by percentage of Muppets causing accidents, the greatest number are Honda drivers. Honda must be an old duffer's car in the US too.

MartinJG

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Mk2 1.4 EX 2010
Re: Dash cam footage.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 09:03:48 PM »
I enjoy watching dash cam footage on YouTube. It is a great way to spend 10 minutes while waiting to go and pick up my missus, and as well as entertaining I think it is an aid to better driving. It shows what can unexpectedly arise and why anticipation and defensive driving can save you from an insurance claim.
One channel I watch is DDS, which is all American footage, and I have to say, that by percentage of Muppets causing accidents, the greatest number are Honda drivers. Honda must be an old duffer's car in the US too.

Oh dear...

Jocko

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: Dash cam footage.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 06:38:41 AM »
Honda followed by Lexus. I watched a clip of a Lexus SUV parking between two other SUVs in a Multi story car park. It proceeded to scrape right down the side of a Porsche Cayenne. The thing was, there were about 10 empty spaces the other side of the Porsche!

Tags: