Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by Tox Laximus on Today at 11:01:29 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday (30/05/2024) our Jazz was showing brake warnings, ABS disabled, brake pedal went to the floor causing reduced braking.

AA guy came and instead of connecting a OBD2 he decided to drive it on the road for 3 miles, he came back saying it was ok, I asked did you do an emergency stop, he said no, he tried fobbing us off but we had none of it and he towed the car to Marshall Honda (Narborough).

That's it for now, will update as soon as we know more.

I understand there has been a recall in Japan but nowhere else?
« Last post by Cobb2 on Today at 11:00:47 AM »
CtrAltDel. Having had the brake simulator problem which eventually was sorted out very satisfactorily, admittedly after a number of weeks, by my dealer and Honda UK customer service, I would still consider a Honda Jazz Crosstar an excellent car and in a different league to previous models. Of course there is increasingly complicated technology with more modern cars so I would say still go ahead if you like the car and how it drives, but make sure you negotiate an extended warranty.  That could, of course,  apply to most cars and not just Honda..
« Last post by CtrlAltDel on Today at 10:28:34 AM »
I have had my heart on a Crosstar for a year now, looking at used at dealers. Now I’m absolutely terrified this could happen! 😨 Do I need to stay away?
Yes I've noticed that the Jazz doesnt feature in any of the "top 10  hybrids for of 2024" lists I looked at.   Despite the Jazz scoring higher in the 2023 listings  than some cars that still appear on the 2024 list. 

I saw a comment that the Jazz is now very expensive for a small car, so maybe its no longer good enough value for money.  Other cars on the list are either cheaper, or larger, or both.

Or maybe  a Mk5  is expected soon ?   

Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Flashing engine light
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 09:28:40 AM »
ask someone in your local garage to recheck the wiring with this particular circuit before spending your £.
they are looking for a break defect or tear in the harness .
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Leather steering wheel problem
« Last post by Costin on Today at 09:14:26 AM »
I got a call from my dealer, the steering wheel will be changed under warranty :)
Party party
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: New advertising doesn't favour the Jazz
« Last post by shufty on Today at 09:07:09 AM »
...Perhaps they are only pushing the ones they need to sell more of, or fear too many warranty claims on the Jazz  :o so are not steering you towards that by way of less incentive to buy it in the first place.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: New advertising doesn't favour the Jazz
« Last post by NoelM on Today at 08:47:52 AM »
Noticed exactly the same a few weeks ago
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / New advertising doesn't favour the Jazz
« Last post by Nicksey on Today at 08:21:16 AM »
I keep receiving advertisements and promotional emails etc from our local dealer. This is also posted on the Facebook medium too, so available to all.
Looking at the pricing, it seems the Jazz is very expensive and doesn't come with the added benefit of 5 years servicing and warranty that the other models do.
I wonder why?

(I have asked them why, I will add their reply... if they do)
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Hunting
« Last post by Hondachap on May 30, 2024, 09:54:20 PM »
Hi guys anyone came across this before . 2019 jazz when stationary and  accelerating to around 3,000 revs clutch down 1st gear engine revs  move up and down between 3,000 - 4,000 revs on its own . Sounds like car is Hunting ?
Any info appreciated
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
anything