Author Topic: Hello from North East England  (Read 857 times)

BROC

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: MY24 ZR-V Advance
Hello from North East England
« on: January 25, 2022, 05:09:20 PM »
Hello all,

I have just returned from my local Honda dealer having placed an order for a grey Jazz EX.  I decided to test drive & subsequently purchase the Jazz after spending many hours trawling through the posts at clubjazz.org, thanks for all of the information.

My new car is due mid March, I will be counting the days.

Neil Ives

• Approved Member
  • The day the Internet went down
  • My Honda: Jazz Hybrid EX 2022
Re: Hello from North East England
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 05:24:31 PM »
Inevitably, an awful lot of posts here are complaining about aspects of this car. I'm glad you were not discouraged;  it's a lovely vehicle.
Neil Ives

BROC

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: MY24 ZR-V Advance
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 06:00:25 PM »
I was won over by the test drive. The Jazz is a pleasant car to drive.   

As far as negative comments are concerned, I am used to 'filtering' information on the Internet;  many of the issues reported by users here were not important to me, although I accept they can be important to others. 
I gave a lot of thought to the reported issues with the various driver aids (RMDS etc) and decided I could live with turning them off if I experienced similar problems. I am glad to say during our test drive we didn't suffer from any issues. 

Our Jazz will be used mainly for urban use, we have a motorhome for holiday use & another bigger car for long distance travel.

Things like fixed height passenger seat & lack of an auto-dip mirror are not important to me. 

richardfrost

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Black 2005 1.4 SE RIP
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 11:01:25 AM »
Welcome to the forum BROC.

I gave a lot of thought to the reported issues with the various driver aids (RMDS etc) and decided I could live with turning them off if I experienced similar problems. I am glad to say during our test drive we didn't suffer from any issues. 

There has been a lot of fuss about that. For me, it makes sense as a system, but it is one I would turn off if I was off for a drive in the Dales or on the narrow roads where I live. The perfect car does not exist but I think some people on this forum would like to design it.

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2022, 08:18:54 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)

Tags: