Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by Jinbeizame on Today at 01:57:43 PM »

Many thanks for this link. For those interested a translation of the Japanese text on the image is attached. It seems that there is a software patch applied as well.
[/quote]
The software patch mentioned here is simply designed for the purpose of adding/including one more new error message to the list (which turns up in the monitor display in front of the driver) when the relevant fault occurs. This way the driver is clearly alerted what went wrong.  Because the replacement is in short supply, this is only done as makeshift measure for the convenience? of customers in long wait. Honda dealers in Japan are performing this on request B4 the correct Simulators arrive.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz / Crosstar Warranty AGAIN
« Last post by ColinS on Today at 01:57:19 PM »
I had exactly the same deal.  Then when my HR-V was 5 years old, last December, I took out a 3 year extended guarantee for £985.00 and a 3 year service plan for £1,143.00.

The service plan is transferrable but the warranty is not.

The service manager told me that they had sold numerous packages like this to people who were not in a position to pay the price of a new car.
« Last post by chicksee on Today at 01:45:16 PM »
Like many others, I’m concerned every time I get in the car now.
So far have had the passenger side wing mirror problem and front windscreen washer replaced.

Had Honda Jazz for many years now and all been super reliable, mine is a Crosstar 20 plate so would be interested if anyone else is so far trouble free.
« Last post by Jinbeizame on Today at 12:46:15 PM »
Quote: Could it be that the part is more likely to fail with lack of use (eg like a/c) and is seizing up? It seems odd that low mileage cars seem to be affected. Unquote

The Brake operating simulator, manufactured btwn 2/7/18 n 15/9/22 by Keisan, have got excess oil in process, which in time seep into the circuit board corroding the pressure sensor inside. The corrosion occurs by time not by use unlike aircon. So, I think its a ticking time bomb for most of us but some lucky guys may escape from it. The affected Simulators are widely used in CR-V, HR-V, Jazz, etc you name it.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Garmin Maps Europe 2024 Available
« Last post by Briz111 on Today at 12:44:28 PM »
I had just prepared the USB in the car and was about to pay the £21.31 but thought 'I'd better check the forums' and I'm glad I did.  I can see that the old maps are still on the head unit so I suspect I have no room for the new set of maps, like some people have found.

It's not a lot of money and I could risk it, but I would be rather annoyed if it doesn't work.  The car is 2018 reg but it still feels new to me!
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: sunglasses for driving
« Last post by RichardA on Today at 11:21:36 AM »
does anyone use glasses with photochromatic lenses for driving in the Jazz , do they work ok ?

I was thinking of getting a pair but the opticians have advised they don't work too well behind some car windows due to the glass absorbing  UV.

I have a pair of polarising glasses but they don't work well, turning the car and mobile phone lcd screens very dark !

I've had these on my perscription for over 20 years and they don't go dark when driving. I've also had perscription sunglasses but they make the backlit dials on the later Mk1s too dark.
New Members / Re: Hello!
« Last post by RichardA on Today at 11:11:47 AM »
Hello and welcome. :)
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Driver’s seat wear
« Last post by Shiplake on Today at 10:37:43 AM »
Did you manage to get this fixed under warrantee. Which dealership do you use?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Code maintenance notice
« Last post by Wonder on Today at 10:24:24 AM »
Thanks everyone for the information
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz / Crosstar Warranty AGAIN
« Last post by R2D3 on Today at 09:35:32 AM »
When I bought my car I was told by the salesman that I had 5 years servicing, warranty and Hondacare

I must check the paperwork

Me too.  That's EXACTLY the deal when I purchased my Crosstar.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
anything