Author Topic: Honda wheel alligment  (Read 572 times)

sebby269

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazzz 2015
Honda wheel alligment
« on: May 25, 2023, 03:30:53 PM »
Hello , Im a newbie so I don’t understand can someone put my mind to peace about this ? So I changed all my 4 wheel tyres of my Honda Jazz today and I paid for Wheel allingment aswell and this was the result , My concern is the red zone on the back driver side wheel the Garage told me that is the axel is fixed so he cannot do much and is not as important as front wheels .

UKjim

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 Jazz Sport - Brilliant Sporty Blue
Honda wheel alligment
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 03:37:06 PM »
Welcome to the forum  your mechanic is correct there is no adjustment possible on the rear, it will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sebby269

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazzz 2015
Re: Honda wheel alligment
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 03:57:49 PM »
Thank you !!! Can I ask another question  Before the tyre changes low tyre pressure warning light was showing in the dashboard every now and then I was  thinking I damaged the valves with a cheap automatic tyre inflator and there was a leak from the valve … new tyres and after like 20 minutes and the warning light shows again I initialised the deflation system but now I am thinking there is a problem with inner tube but I understand they are tubeless   ???

UKjim

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 Jazz Sport - Brilliant Sporty Blue
Honda wheel alligment
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2023, 04:03:31 PM »
Not unusual for the TPMS to show after new tyres fitted. Just ensure you have the correct pressures in each tyre and reset the system, it should then settle down.

Doubtful you have damaged anything and yes tyres have been tubeless for about 70 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 04:06:13 PM by UKjim »

Tags: