15 (6%)
Premium Sunlight White Pearl 2 Tone
14 (5.6%)
Urban Grey
1 (0.4%)
Fjord Mist
3 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 244

Author Topic: Mk4 Jazz Colours  (Read 69876 times)

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: Mk4 Jazz Colours
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2021, 10:03:54 AM »
I had DiamondBrite in and out on my 2007 Civic at £300.

I had no DiamondBrite on my 2009 Civic and after 3 years of each there was no difference.

Apart from I saved £300 :D

You may not notice any difference in such a short time as 3 years,  my 8th gen Civic coming up to 10 years now, and still looks good after a swill with a garden hose brush with a shampoo stick ( did I tell you I am allergic to waxing cars ?).
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Hugh R

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz EX Grey
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2021, 11:42:22 AM »
IIRC some grades allow a mix and match of colours (SR?) but the EX has fixed colour combinations.

Not according to sportse (see above) who got white with grey int. from Chiswick!  Quite annoyed I wasn't informed of possibility of getting this - although it seems to be a rare chance.  sportse said:

I managed to get a new white with grey interior from Chiswick Honda - so it’s possible.
Looking at the configuration options it’s still not showing as available though but is actually available.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 11:53:07 AM by Hugh R »

sportse

• Approved Member
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2021, 02:17:55 PM »
Yes, I was initially told it wasn’t possible when I was ordering as the interiors were fixed with the exterior colour choices.

AndrewBowyer

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Crosstar
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2021, 10:05:04 AM »
Platinum white two tone

Geoff_W

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Crosstar Premium Crystal Red Metallic
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2021, 04:59:07 PM »
Premium Crystal Red Metallic on my Crosstar. It positively glows in sunlight. Looks good on a grey day as well.

Pogglefish

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda HR-V Adv. Style in Sand Khaki
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2021, 07:33:00 PM »
Wanted black at first but that would have been a six month wait.  :o 

Since my only colour criteria are:
- Not garish
- Not white
- Not red

I went for the grey instead, which was available immediately.

-Pogglefish

shufty

• Approved Member
  • ...Riding High
  • My Honda: HR-V
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2021, 02:19:17 PM »
...I'm really impressed with the Sunlight White. On a dull day it looks like a pale grey with a hint of blueyness as it were :D Which is actually a colour I would have purchased if available! :)

Jayt43

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2021, 06:44:50 AM »
I rather like Surf Blue, but having been quoted on a March 2022 delivery, I opted for 2-tone Crystal Red instead. After watching copious Mk4 Jazz reviews on YouTube, Shining Grey Pearl has definitely grown on me. I think it's a perfect colour for hiding dirt (unlike perhaps Surf Blue) and suits the lines of the both versions rather well. The non-Crosstar Jazz also looks fab in white. And I noticed how one member also has white dashboard trim which looks fabulous!!

Thingy

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2021, 12:51:09 PM »
... On a dull day it looks like a pale grey with a hint of blueyness as it were

Which is why I chose Platinum White.

sportse

• Approved Member
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2021, 01:02:04 PM »
I’ve just driven in muddy country roads for a week in my platinum white - it’s actually quite good with dirt as it doesn’t look too bad when dirty. It does lose the platinum sparkle when dirty and just appears flat white.

The rear window/tailgate seems to be where most of the dirt accumulates but as I’d been washing it for a while with good shampoo beforehand it came off easily.

If I was regularly driving on those roads mudguards would help as the near side by the wheels also had quite a bit of mud spray.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2021, 01:30:22 PM »
I’ve just driven in muddy country roads for a week in my platinum white - it’s actually quite good with dirt as it doesn’t look too bad when dirty. It does lose the platinum sparkle when dirty and just appears flat white.

The rear window/tailgate seems to be where most of the dirt accumulates but as I’d been washing it for a while with good shampoo beforehand it came off easily.

If I was regularly driving on those roads mudguards would help as the near side by the wheels also had quite a bit of mud spray.

My wifes MK2 is Orchid pearl white - and does not seem to show dirt either ( just as well, it only gets cleaned when it rains  :o ).
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

colinscottish

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda: 21 EX Midnight Blue Beam & Grey Leather
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2021, 02:15:54 PM »
great colour Midnight Blue Beam

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2021, 09:34:40 PM »

That's where the Jazz indeed gets the dirtiest, apparently decent air vortices and drag behind the car. Inherent in a straight-back hatchback. We're lucky that Honda didn't forget to mount a wiper on the rear window.

Pity that the camera also catches quite a lot of water/dirt...
If nothing goes right, go left!

sportse

• Approved Member
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2021, 09:38:29 PM »

That's where the Jazz indeed gets the dirtiest, apparently decent air vortices and drag behind the car. Inherent in a straight-back hatchback. We're lucky that Honda didn't forget to mount a wiper on the rear window.

Pity that the camera also catches quite a lot of water/dirt...

My rear camera has been strangely clear so far, compared to other cars I've had.

I did have the lifeshine treatment, so wonder if they put something on it? They do say that they treat the glass apart from the windscreen, but I haven't really noticed any difference on the side windows.

Neil Ives

• Approved Member
  • The day the Internet went down
  • My Honda: Jazz Hybrid EX 2022
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2021, 06:42:30 PM »
My wife was keen on the Midnight Blue scheme but I actually prefer white. I think the car looks dowdy in dark colours.
Neil Ives

Tags: