Author Topic: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure  (Read 2708284 times)

Lincolnshire Rambler

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz mk4
Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Reply #465 on: July 26, 2024, 05:23:45 PM »
It’s almost a text book reply on how to say nothing !! I think is complete arrogance- while i intent to write myself inspite of my jazz being ok SO FAR . My concern which i cant ignore is that the brake simulator  may fail in use , especially when my wife is jazz driving

coravel

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2022 Hybrid EX
« Reply #466 on: July 26, 2024, 07:37:12 PM »
It's an appalling way to treat customers.  I would never buy another Honda after this. 

peteo48

• Approved Member
  • I have entered the Jazz Age
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2021 Honda Jazz Mk4 1.5 i-MMD EX
« Reply #467 on: Today at 11:23:27 AM »
Just endorsing the two comments above by Lincolnshire Rambler and coravel. The threat of this catastrophic failure hangs over us like the sword of Damocles. You just never know when it will occur. In the drive would be bad enough but other scenarios suggest themselves like being stuck in a pay car park. Honda UK's attitude stinks to high heaven - this is a know fault and all cars affected (not only the Jazz by all accounts) must be recalled and fitted with the replacement part.

I'm still under warranty until 2026 having bought the car on the 5 year package they were offering back in 2021 but, with a number of commitments, including hospital visits, being without the car for anything other than a few days will be massively inconvenient.

I'd never buy another Honda.

Tags:

anything