Author Topic: G'Day from down under  (Read 1575 times)

AussieDean

• Registered Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 06 Jazz VT-i
G'Day from down under
« on: April 03, 2018, 09:45:13 AM »
G'Day All,
New to the Honda family, having recently purchased a 2006 Jazz VT-i manual.
Fell in love with the Jazz after driving one for a while when my vehicle was off the road, that's a big statement coming from me having driven 4 wheel drives for a large part of the last 20 + years.
So I will be trawling through the forum finding out as much info as I can and hopefully not annoying you with too many questions. ;D
Dean
2006 Jazz VT-i 1.5L of goodness :)

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: G'Day from down under
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 12:42:51 PM »
G'Day All,
New to the Honda family, having recently purchased a 2006 Jazz VT-i manual.
Fell in love with the Jazz after driving one for a while when my vehicle was off the road, that's a big statement coming from me having driven 4 wheel drives for a large part of the last 20 + years.
So I will be trawling through the forum finding out as much info as I can and hopefully not annoying you with too many questions. ;D
Dean

Welcome to the forum, plenty of info on here,  and we are now getting the 1.5 engine in UK after a long, long wait.   You will certainly notice the difference at the fuel pump when it comes time to pay.   

More people in cities have 4x4 in UK than in the country areas,  we call them 'school run taxis' or 'Chelsea Tractors' over here - 95% of the 4x4 in UK never leave tarmac, and most are useless in snow because they have summer tyres on them - I just laughed at them in our recent snows as I flew past stranded 4x4's in a Jazz with winter tyres on LOL.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

madasafish

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 ES CVT -2012
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 01:05:20 PM »
Welcome.

We know as much about cars as we do about playing cricket by the rules. ;D ;D ;D 8)

AussieDean

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 06 Jazz VT-i
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 12:46:17 AM »
Thanks for the welcome.

culzean, we have plenty of 4x4's like that over here as well. We call them Queen Street Cowboys or Toorak Tractors. Mine saw plenty of mud, sand & dirt though  :D. My Jazz has the 1.5 engine, the one I was driving before was the 1.3 you can certainly tell the difference.

Love the comment madasafish  8) but everyone does it, we were stupid enough to get caught  :o

Dean
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 12:48:26 AM by AussieDean »
2006 Jazz VT-i 1.5L of goodness :)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 08:17:06 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)

Tags: