Author Topic: Wind Deflectors  (Read 1319 times)

guest7155

Wind Deflectors
« on: July 06, 2018, 06:58:42 AM »
Has anyone fitted wind deflectors to their Honda Jazz ?
I bought a set of Climair wind deflectors and i asked my local garage to fit them, when I took my car in for service and mot.
I am not sure if the front ones are fitted properly, does the front part go right inside the window channel behind the window rubber, or is it supposed to sit on the top in front of the window rubber.
They have fitted them right inside the channel, behind the window rubber, which has caused a small gap between the window rubber and the wind deflectors.
If anyone could advise me as to the correct fitting,I would appreciate it. Thank you

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
Re: Wind Deflectors
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 09:27:46 AM »
We had climair fronts on several vehicles inc the early Jazz, best to fit according to the instructions I found best to wait for a sunny day to allow for easy manipulation - no worries these days

guest7630

• Topic Starter
Re: Wind Deflectors
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 09:56:15 PM »
I fitted some Hekos on a mk1, they sit in the glass channel, held by double sided tape and some spring clips. I haven't had any issues with gaps or wind noise. It seems to be a thing with Hondas, that the angle of the side windows, and how the rain runs of the roof allows a lot of drippers onto the door cards, I had to fit them on my Civic too.

Tags:

anything