Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: 2016 Jazz Ex MK3
« Last post by trebor1652 on Today at 03:44:41 PM »
I had the ex, and the answers are no, not fitted, and no was not an optional extra.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: 2016 Jazz Ex MK3
« Last post by ColinB on Today at 03:43:28 PM »
I donít think any of the Mk3ís had heated seats, either standard or option. Didnít that come in with the Mk4?
https://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=5019.0
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Satnav
« Last post by ColinB on Today at 03:41:17 PM »
With virtually everyone owning a smartphone I guess car manufacturers will think of a cost saving and maybe delete inbuilt satnav.
Please keep in mind that smartphone based navigation relies on a permanently available connection to the Internet where as the built-in sat nav works even right out in the sticks.

Besides sat nav doesn't entail (potentially high) additional costs when used abroad.

Not correct. Google maps works perfectly well off-line. You can minimise data costs by downloading maps beforehand using local wi-fi, then use it in airplane made. Sure, you lose live traffic data but the inbuilt satnav doesnít have that anyway.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: New Crosstar's bad smell
« Last post by coldstart on Today at 03:40:40 PM »
I'll try leaving the doors open for an extended period to ventilate it.
Watch out!  -  Leaving the car unlocked for a prolonged time will deplete the 12 V battery because the many control systems don't completely shut down if the car is unlocked.

This will slowly drain the 12 V battery and eventually leave you stranded.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Satnav
« Last post by coldstart on Today at 03:35:14 PM »
With virtually everyone owning a smartphone I guess car manufacturers will think of a cost saving and maybe delete inbuilt satnav.
Please keep in mind that smartphone based navigation relies on a permanently available connection to the Internet where as the built-in sat nav works even right out in the sticks.

Besides sat nav doesn't entail (potentially high) additional costs when used abroad.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 Jazz Colours
« Last post by coldstart on Today at 03:27:22 PM »
Interesting how our mind works!

In the present case I'd like to rule out the Adelson effect because there was no object casting a (partial) shadow over either the car or the sheet of paper.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Braking performance
« Last post by coldstart on Today at 03:23:37 PM »
OK then, did they use the same brand and specification tyres on all the tested cars?
If they had the Yokohama BlueEarth on the Jazz and maybe Bridgestone Turanza on the comparison car that may explain the difference.
Also were the road conditions exactly the same?
In the comparison test they tested the cars with the provided standard equipment (different wheel sizes and tyres for all four).
However we may assume that the road conditions where the same for all tests.

I agree that it is somewhat unfair to compare 215/17 with 185/16 wheels, but those are the choices of the respective manufacturers not mine - I have to (hopefully!) live with Honda's wheel choice but I can optimize the tyres.

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Which Mk4 Jazz do you own?
« Last post by coldstart on Today at 03:16:15 PM »
For those who chose either the Advance or the (Advance) Sport, what was your rationale?
My reasoning for choosing an Advance (only the differences mentioned I cared about):

Advance over Elegance:
- infotainment with built-in sat-nav
- heated leather steering wheel
- blind spot warning with cross traffic monitor
- all windows powered with comfort opening/closing (by key fob)
- folding mirrors (by key fob)
- darkened windows in the back
- not overly more expensive than Elegance

Advance over Advance Sport:
- hefty price tag! (no additional equipment that I'm willing to pay this much more for)
- artificial enginge sound in "sport-mode" (wtf?)
- slightly less fuel efficient according to specs
- slightly less performant according to specs (this is no joke!)
- was not available at time of order  :D

ymmv
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / 2016 Jazz Ex MK3
« Last post by Villageidiot on Today at 02:40:28 PM »
Can anyone tell me if this model has heated seats as standard or if it was an option ?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: New Crosstar's bad smell
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 02:38:05 PM »
I'd be going round the car trying to determine where it's coming from

Seating, heating, dash, carpets, etc
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10