Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz facelift and new RS model for Japan
« Last post by Westy36 on Today at 12:40:23 AM »
It would be interesting. But donít forget that the new CRv  was a complete joke with absolutely no technical modification
You'll no doubt still be wanting the awesome reliability of your kraut junk. Got your new DPF, DMF, Turbo and injectors ready? All guaranteed to fail on the 2.0TDi with 100k. Massive bills. Still, great badge and a nice interior make it all worth while I'm sure!  ;D
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz facelift and new RS model for Japan
« Last post by tdcirocks on August 12, 2022, 11:06:22 PM »
I would hope that any performance tweaking bears in mind the benefit of getting under 100g CO2/km for the European market.

It would be interesting. But donít forget that the new CRv  was a complete joke with absolutely no technical modification
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Hose pipe ban
« Last post by Jocko on August 12, 2022, 09:19:49 PM »
I don't see why it should be a problem. They reckon that watering your garden with a watering can uses 70-90% less water than a hose.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Head on collision in my Crosstar
« Last post by PaulC on August 12, 2022, 09:18:18 PM »
My sympathy to the OP and his daughter on this severe accident; best wishes on a good recovery.
What was the other vehicle that collided with you?  A large SUV or medium car?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Front wide view camera startup failure
« Last post by Jazzik on August 12, 2022, 09:11:18 PM »
The EU is already on it: Safety Gate.
https://ec.europa.eu/safety-gate-alerts/screen/webReport/alertDetail/10006526

Alert number
A12/01111/22

A communication disruption between two processing units that operate the collision mitigation braking system may cause the front wide angle camera to fail to work properly after starting the vehicle, increasing the risk of an accident.
The product does not comply with the Regulation on the approval and market surveillance of motor vehicles and their trailers, and of systems, components and separate technical units intended for such vehicles.

Production dates
01/2020 Ė 02/2021

« Last post by PaulC on August 12, 2022, 09:11:00 PM »
Yes, I got a letter from Honda New Zealand advising me that there was a recall to fix a problem relating to the front view camera.
« Last post by chicksee on August 12, 2022, 07:39:39 PM »
Had mine done yesterday. was about two and a half hours to do the update.
Supposedly everyone will receive a letter from Honda to have this done.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Ridiculous insurance renewal costs
« Last post by Kenneve on August 12, 2022, 07:36:15 PM »
It seems its not just car insurance premiums that have gone mad.
I received my renewal quote today regarding my house insurance  from More-Than and was staggered to see that the house & contents premium has risen 75%, ie from £335 to £587, why, nothing has changed?

I was able to speak to a very nice young lady at their office, who after some discussion, was able to offer some 'discounts' on the premium, bringing it down to £493, still a 47% increase.

She did mention that there had been some reorganisation in the industry which meant that all clients, both old and new, would be paying the same rates. Looks as though we all paying more rather than less, no surprise there then :( :( :(
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Hose pipe ban
« Last post by ColinS on August 12, 2022, 07:12:30 PM »
That is exactly what I do.  After all, there would be nothing stopping you fitting a permanent standpipe on the top tier of your garden.  What is the difference?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything