Author Topic: Honda CR-Z on sale now  (Read 3355 times)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Honda CR-Z on sale now
« on: June 22, 2010, 09:21:44 PM »
Honda's new hybrid coupe is finally here. Priced from £16,999, the CR-Z is powered by a 1.5-litre i-VTEC 16-valve engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission and Honda's IMA (Integrated Motor Asset) hybrid technology for a combined fuel consumption of 56.5 and CO2 emissions of just 117 g/km to qualify for zero road tax. Performance wise, the CR-Z hits 62mph in 9.9 seconds and offers 124PS@6100 rpm with a peak torque figure of 128Ib ft between 1000-1500, a key characteristic of the electric motor's ability to serve up torque from the word go.

Three model grades are available; S, Sport and GT. S models (£16,999) come with daytime running lights, 16" alloy wheels, curtain airbags, climate control and aux-in for iPod/MP3 player. Sport (£17,999) adds rear parking sensors, cruise control, privacy glass, USB port, leather steering wheel, ambient lighting and alloy pedals. Top of the range GT spec (£19,999) adds leather seats, panoramic glass roof, HID xenon headlights, front fog lights auto lights & wipers, heated front seats and hands-free telephone.

The CR-Z is available in the following colours: Milano Red, Storm Silver Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl, Horizon Turquoise Pearl and Premium White Pearl.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 05:40:00 PM by RichardA »

Tags:

anything