15 (6%)
Premium Sunlight White Pearl 2 Tone
14 (5.6%)
Urban Grey
1 (0.4%)
Fjord Mist
3 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 244

Author Topic: Mk4 Jazz Colours  (Read 69849 times)

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
Re: Mk4 Jazz Colours
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2021, 04:07:22 AM »
Very poor choice of colours in my view. I wanted the grey interior which I am really happy with but that means grey or Moonbeam blue which looks almost black. I went for blue but wish it was a nice brifgt metallic blue.
I would have liked a Yaris with a nice blue but not available on model I wanted.
Too much having to compromise with not enough thought as to what the customer wants.
If you order from new you can choose any available interior colour for that model, the ones you quoted are the defaults

I did order from new and did not have any other choices available.

That's the issue I found. I don't want a cream interior and using the car configurator and specifying a black interior your exterior colour choice is limited.

I don't want black or white so red is the only other option.

I'm hoping the MY22 has more flexibility.
Let's be careful out there !

sportse

• Approved Member
Mk4 Jazz Colours
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2021, 05:32:50 AM »
My dealer was able to source a white Jazz with the grey(cream) interior - a combination I wanted, but didn’t think was possible in the UK.

The UK website only allows grey or blue exterior colours with the grey interior at the moment, but you can have that combination on the Japanese website.

It was a nice surprise on handover.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 06:08:44 AM by sportse »

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2021, 08:20:52 PM »
Here in Poland Honda offers the Jazz in 3 different white exterior colours: Taffeta white, Platinum White Pearl and Premium Sunlight White Pearl.
Platinum White Pearl comes with the grey (cream) trim, Taffeta White and Premium Sunlight White Pearl with black (or in fact: very dark grey) trim.

https://www.honda.pl/cars/new/jazz-hybrid/accessories.html#configurator/hub

It seems that in different countries the importers can make different choices...
If nothing goes right, go left!

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2021, 06:45:23 PM »
Yes. Solid white but not Pearl finishes.

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2021, 08:29:22 PM »
Here in Poland Honda offers the Jazz in 3 different white exterior colours: Taffeta White, Platinum White Pearl and Premium Sunlight White Pearl.

Taffeta White is solid white without extra cost, "cheap" and easy if additional spraying is necessary after a repair.  ;)
The pearl white colors are more expensive:
Platinum White Pearl costs extra 2500 PLN in Poland (about € 555,- / £ 465,-).
Premium Sunlight White Pearl costs extra 3200 PLN ( about € 700,- / £ 600,-).

We have chosen Premium Sunlight White Pearl. Beautiful, changes colour slightly depending on the (sun)light

Taffeta White is not available on the British website, but it is available on the German, French, Dutch etc. etc. websites. I have no idea where you live, but there is bound to be a Honda website where you can find the available colours (with prices) in your country.

Unfortunately, I don't think you will find versions and colors with a Ford diesel engine for you...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 09:52:34 PM by Jazzik »
If nothing goes right, go left!

Jazzist

• Approved Member
  • The Jazzdriving Dutchman
  • My Honda: Jazz Executive 2021
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2021, 06:07:07 PM »
De Jazz die ik gekocht heb was een demomodel. Dus een behoorlijke korting op de nieuwprijs. Alleen was hij grijs. Om 5.000 euro meer neer te tellen voor een nieuwe maar dan met een door mij zelf gekozen kleur, had ik niet voor over.
The Honda Forum unites the World.

nowster

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 GR3 Jazz EX i-MMD in Midnight Blue
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2021, 06:13:54 PM »
De Jazz die ik gekocht heb was een demomodel. Dus een behoorlijke korting op de nieuwprijs. Alleen was hij grijs. Om 5.000 euro meer neer te tellen voor een nieuwe maar dan met een door mij zelf gekozen kleur, had ik niet voor over.

Roedd fy nghar blaenorol hefyd yn fodel demo. Doedd gen i ddim dewis o liw.

JJazz

• Approved Member
  • Exiled Scot
  • My Honda: 2023 Honda Jazz EX in midnight blue beam metallic
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2021, 02:28:11 PM »
I am surprised some people choose external colour to match light or dark upholstery. Also some complaining paintwork chips show up more prominent in certain colours. I not got my new car yet but I am getting dealer supplied paint protection for my light upholstery and to protect my midnight blue exterior. I picked midnight blue as didn’t want bright colours, grey, black or red. If it was Mazda soul red then a big yes.

PROTECT THAT NEW CAR FEELING
Autoglym LifeShine is a complete vehicle protection system that is professionally applied at the dealership to your car’s paintwork, upholstery and glass. It offers you peace of mind by protecting your car from the day you take delivery for the lifetime of ownership, guaranteed.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 02:32:03 PM by JJazz »

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2021, 03:35:58 PM »
I had DiamondBrite in and out on my 2007 Civic at £300.

I had no DiamondBrite on my 2009 Civic and after 3 years of each there was no difference.

Apart from I saved £300 :D

sportse

• Approved Member
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2021, 04:22:29 PM »
I had lifeshine on my car, but there were problems with how it was applied so I had to take the car back twice to have it corrected- I won’t be buying it on my next one.

Hugh R

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz EX Grey
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2021, 05:54:59 PM »

If you order from new you can choose any available interior colour for that model, the ones you quoted are the defaults
[/quote]
I did order from new and did not have any other choices available.
[/quote]

The same goes for me - I'd have preferred white with grey int. Had to go with Grey and thus pay extra for the lighter interior.  Wonder if dealers are keeping quiet?

sportse

• Approved Member
Mk4 Jazz Colours
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2021, 06:27:23 PM »
I managed to get a new white with grey interior from Chiswick Honda - so it’s possible.

My test drive was in a silver car with grey interior and I thought it looked very modern inside, a bit like a VW ID3 EV.

Looking at the configuration options it’s still not showing as available though but is actually available.

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2021, 05:00:27 AM »
I've had light interiors before and they do turn grubby after years of use even with regular attention.

The 20 plate EX with grey interior I took out on test was starting to show signs of neglect which confirmed my choice of wanting black.

IIRC some grades allow a mix and match of colours (SR?) but the EX has fixed colour combinations.

As posted many times though, wd all have our own preferences and no one is 'right'.

TnTkr

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 GK5 Jazz 1.5 Dynamic 6MT
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2021, 09:24:28 AM »
Black is sensitive too. Every bit of sand, scurf or hair catches eye. I'd prefer darkish melange grey if such were available.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2021, 09:57:56 AM »
I've had light interiors before and they do turn grubby after years of use even with regular attention.

The 20 plate EX with grey interior I took out on test was starting to show signs of neglect which confirmed my choice of wanting black.

IIRC some grades allow a mix and match of colours (SR?) but the EX has fixed colour combinations.

As posted many times though, wd all have our own preferences and no one is 'right'.

My wife was a bit dubious about white orchid pearl on her MK2 Si,  but it has proved to be very easy to keep looking clean ( and both of us allergic to cleaning cars ), is one of the safer colours as far as visibility is concerned.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Tags: