Author Topic: Forward Collision & Lane Departure Warning Systems - Possibly Integrated?  (Read 1044 times)

Zivroze

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Trend GK3 2015 CVT
Hi all,
I am Ziv, just a normal guy owns a GK3 Honda Jazz 2015 CVT. The model trim (here in Israel)is called Trend, not sure if in the UK you have the same trim names.

This model fitted with the CTBA (City-Brake Active System), but not with Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Traffic Sign Recognition System (TSR).
Other trims - Comfort, Elegance (I don't know who choose the names...) - do come fitted with these systems as standard.
From looking at the top of the windshield I can tell that both cameras installed in my model.

I wanted to know, maybe you guys have this information - do the CTBA and the other systems use similar modules?
If so, maybe it is possible to activate these systems, possibly using HDS?

Thanks,
Ziv R.

guest8810

Hi all,
I am Ziv, just a normal guy owns a GK3 Honda Jazz 2015 CVT. The model trim (here in Israel)is called Trend, not sure if in the UK you have the same trim names.

This model fitted with the CTBA (City-Brake Active System), but not with Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Traffic Sign Recognition System (TSR).
Other trims - Comfort, Elegance (I don't know who choose the names...) - do come fitted with these systems as standard.
From looking at the top of the windshield I can tell that both cameras installed in my model.

I wanted to know, maybe you guys have this information - do the CTBA and the other systems use similar modules?

Thanks,
Ziv R.

Tzohora’im Tovim Ziv
 Welcome to the forum,I am sure  that someone will be able give you some advice they are a very knowledgable group of chaps.

jazzaro

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: GK3 Jazz 1.3 6m Elegance Navi grey.
Hi all,

Thanks,
Ziv R.
Hi.
Trims with LDW have an additional button on the left of the dash, where you should have the VSC button. So if you want to activate some software, you will also have to add the button, hoping that wirings are already installed.

Tags:

anything