Author Topic: somewhere to avoid  (Read 2064 times)

guest2765

somewhere to avoid
« on: March 31, 2012, 08:23:13 PM »
onlineautomotive.eu

reason:
ok so after thinking i had a great deal on new wheel hubs, honda have checked them and they are missing the magnetic ring....costing me money to put right, although i had a phone call from them to make sure i had the correct parts ordered (all be it i didnt, and they charged me an extra £30 for the 'correct' parts) only to find out after the 'correct' parts had been fitted and car had been run that they arent the correct parts, they deny all responsibility (they take all the credit when you give them it however) for the wrong parts being supplied. Currently awaiting a reply from their customer services on the issue (itll probably take longer than this earth has left to survive to get a reply as with their previous emails). Funny that as they double checked the parts were correct and now say its not their fault they supplied the wrong parts... this shall be a fun one, oh and the front brake pads i purchased are down to 70% already (had them about 2months...wearing down a lot quicker than official ones do...).. their parts may be cheap, but they are a company best avoided as they dont know the meaning of customer service, and cant accept when they are in the wrong. (plus as with my case itll cost more to sort out the mess they caused than its worth)

guest3121

• Topic Starter
Re: somewhere to avoid
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 09:25:20 AM »
Thanks for the heads up mate, and sorry to hear it's turned out a nightmare for you, hope you get fixed up without it costing the earth :/

guest2765

• Topic Starter
Re: somewhere to avoid
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 02:20:09 PM »
was a bit on the expensive side £582 to Honda, but nevermind...least its fixed, and ill be pursuing onlineautomotive.eu for the parts cost (£340).. this will probably be the worst part now

Tags:

anything