Author Topic: Honda Jazz 2017 - Air Con issues  (Read 1445 times)

guest7289

Honda Jazz 2017 - Air Con issues
« on: February 13, 2018, 11:24:30 PM »
Hi,

I own a Honda Jazz (2017 make) in India. It has run only 700km in the five 5 months since I bought it.

Yesterday, I started the car and turned on the air con as usual. I was idling at that time. I could hear a little noise but that sounded like the usual one - when the coolant gushes through the evaporators and later it stops within seconds.

However, thought it wasn't a loud mechanical noise, I could see the RPM dip from its idling 750-800 to almost 450 in a cyclic manner. Never happened before. There was no cool air either. I can confirm that the air con was turned on (because one could accidentally turn the air con off on the touch console and have only the blowers running)

I turned it off and finished my trip. Later, after I returned and parked my car, I tested it again and things seems normal but the cooling effect seemed far less.

I am totally a non-techie and would like to hear your expert advice/ comments on what must be going on. I do have warranty and can take the car to the dealer but hoped to know your comments first before I did that.

Thanks.

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: Honda Jazz 2017 - Air Con issues
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 09:01:07 AM »
Take it back to dealer to sort - it is a new car and I would get any problems fixed as soon as you can under warranty.  If you live in India and the airconditioning does not work that is a bad thing.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Tags:

anything