Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Me too.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Reversing Camera alignment
« Last post by FMIB on Today at 09:13:46 AM »
The E has reverse park, which works brilliantly as long as the car park has good white lines, and also parallel park which does not need lines and I have only used once, scary, but it worked well. The one thing from the E that a top Jazz should have is the camera mirrors and 360 degree top down view, that is brilliant for reversing, but I suppose would take the price out of Jazz territory compared to competitors.
Have to agree with you on this. The 360 camera on the E made parking such a breeze, perfect alignment between the white lines irrespective of how tight the space might be.
Even though the E and Jazz are small cars and generally easier to park, I really miss the 360 camera now I have a Jazz.
« Last post by ColinS on Today at 08:11:16 AM »
I have never used the displayed gridlines to reverse. I far prefer to use the door mirrors to line up then the rear camera as a distance check.

For parallel parking, I have my passenger mirror dipped to a point where I can still see behind but also I can just see the rear nearside wheel so I don't kerb it.

Same.
Yes it does, I activated Android wireless via it.
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 04:23:14 AM »
I have never used the displayed gridlines to reverse. I far prefer to use the door mirrors to line up then the rear camera as a distance check.

For parallel parking, I have my passenger mirror dipped to a point where I can still see behind but also I can just see the rear nearside wheel so I don't kerb it.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Flat 12v battery - built-in key.
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 04:17:46 AM »
I think the question is trying to ascertain whether the door lock is mechanical, so the key should work, or whether it triggers a solenoid that may not work with no power.
« Last post by Jocko on November 29, 2022, 11:04:23 PM »
With the car unlocked and the bonnet open disconnect the battery earth, then try and lock and unlock the car. That will prove it for you.
« Last post by Jazzik on November 29, 2022, 10:27:26 PM »
I asked the question, because the manual says:

"The built-in key can be used to lock/unlock the
doors when the keyless remote battery
becomes weak
and the power door lock/
unlock operation is disabled."

I can't find if it also works if all systems are "dead" due to a flat 12v battery.
« Last post by Jocko on November 29, 2022, 10:23:08 PM »
I have always been able to lock and unlock the driver's door with a physical key even without the battery connected. On a couple of cars with remote locking, I used to take the battery in occasionally to charge up and I could lock the car up and unlock it again in the morning. There is a mechanical lock in the driver's door the same as any "old fashioned" car had.
« Last post by 5thcivic on November 29, 2022, 08:48:45 PM »
The E has reverse park, which works brilliantly as long as the car park has good white lines, and also parallel park which does not need lines and I have only used once, scary, but it worked well. The one thing from the E that a top Jazz should have is the camera mirrors and 360 degree top down view, that is brilliant for reversing, but I suppose would take the price out of Jazz territory compared to competitors.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10