Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: ODBII port
« Last post by mitchelln on Today at 01:30:36 PM »
Thanks. I'll take a more careful look!
The pollen filter is behind the glovebox, so that suggests the heater inlet would also be passenger side above it, into the plenum at the base of the windscreen.

I would get the pollen filter out and see if it's wet.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: ODBII port
« Last post by Steve_M on Today at 12:38:35 PM »
Drivers side footwell/underdash close to the A pillar
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / ODBII port
« Last post by mitchelln on Today at 12:04:16 PM »
Hi.

Can anyone tell me where the ODBII diagnostic port is on the MK4 please? I had a quick look, but couldn't see it.

Thanks!
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Flat 12v battery - built-in key.
« Last post by Jocko on Today at 11:55:41 AM »
The solenoid works the mechanical lock not the other way round.
Thanks to all with your suggestions.
Based on the info from Glosrich and Jocko, 
I am going to book the car in with my local
car repair business for it to be looked at next week hopefully.
I will ask them to particularly look at the windscreen for any bad seals and under the plastic grill which covers the drain holes and heater plenum area for any blockages. The heater and Aircon appear to be working OK.
I will let this forum know how I get on so it may help others in the future.
I am going to put the wet/dry vac on the still very damp area of the footwell. I have been using newspaper and towels to soak up water from the underfelt below and there is still quite a bit of water under there as the towels are still very wet when I change them. I've not tried to  take the carpet up, only removed the car mat, so there may be still a slow seepage going in.

We shall see!

« Last post by Lord Voltermore on Today at 10:56:29 AM »
If it were a solenoid  and the car cannot be opened  with  the physical key  if the 12v battery is dead (or missing)  you would need a way of releasing the bonnet  from the outside.  Not something they normally include in owners manuals.   

« Last post by Neil Ives on Today at 10:43:01 AM »
I had to use the physical key yesterday. My wife had got out of the car and wandered off;  she was out of sight. The car was refusing to auto lock. I went round reshutting the doors but still no locking. I had an idea that wifeys key might be in the car. Sure enough I found her key inside the car in her jacket pocket. I now had two keys in my hand. Pressing each in turn, the car would not lock. I was desperate for a pee so I removed the physical key from mine and it locked the car. The mirrors stayed out but the doors locked.

I now believe that Janet had opened the car with her key before we set off, so even though I tried turning her key off to try to get my key to work, 'the car says no'. If I'd turned my key off and used hers I believe the car would have locked.
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 10:07:56 AM »
Indeed!
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Wheel arch protectors
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on Today at 10:05:00 AM »
Best to make sure you have replacement popper plugs available before removing wheel arch liners.  You may be able to reuse some but they do tend to get mangled and need replacing.    Genuine Honda ones are expensive, which will be particularly annoying if you dont use them all.    I believe you can buy generic ones  quite cheaply on ebay etc  that fit ok, but  I dont know which type are suitable or suppliers.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
anything