Author Topic: The Black Pearl - Build Thread (Pic heavy)  (Read 10548 times)

Rhysfjf

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Si 2013
Re: The Black Pearl - Build Thread (Pic heavy)
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2018, 05:18:42 PM »
Thanks for the positive comments. I’ve been a little inactive on here due to a few things changing in my life - namely a new job.

I haven’t done too much since my last update. I’ve added the tailgate spoiler, Type R badges and Si front grill badge, Si interior mats, also added a new gear knob a while back, oh and a new custom exhaust with rolled tip - maybe I have done more than I thought!

Anyways here’s some pictures.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 05:24:55 PM by Rhysfjf »

Fell Viper

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 09 Jazz EX
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2018, 07:39:03 PM »
So the throttle bidybyou dropped in from a CRZ, does that definitly Male a difference.

Only I know that CRZ owners are gaining aboht 6bhp from dropping in one off a Jazz!

Any ideas!?

Trollied

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2010 Jazz EX 1.4
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 06:41:30 AM »
That looks great! A few mods I'd love, but I got the Jazz for the girlfriend, so I'm not spending any money on wheels, etc. Haha!

Going to attempt a touch screen, with reversing cam & the auto fold mirrors! Although I'm pretty useless at this sort of thing, so could take a while. (You're not near Wiltshire are you?  ;))

Rhysfjf

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Si 2013
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2018, 05:17:21 PM »
So the throttle bidybyou dropped in from a CRZ, does that definitly Male a difference.

Only I know that CRZ owners are gaining aboht 6bhp from dropping in one off a Jazz!

Any ideas!?

So I had a CR-Z before and that’s basically why I put this on the Jazz, I just kept it and stuck it on, honestly I don’t think you can really notice any gains, the only way I would know for sure would be to dyno it. I also paired it with a CR-Z intake manifold because I got one cheap, but again no idea if it made any difference - it certainly doesn’t make it any slower!

That looks great! A few mods I'd love, but I got the Jazz for the girlfriend, so I'm not spending any money on wheels, etc. Haha!

Going to attempt a touch screen, with reversing cam & the auto fold mirrors! Although I'm pretty useless at this sort of thing, so could take a while. (You're not near Wiltshire are you?  ;))

Thanks man! I kinda buy things as and when they come up and I always get a bargain. I’m from Essex unfortunately, but would be happy to offer you a hand or some advice. Drop me a PM and we can connect on Facebook if you have it? Or find me on the Honda Jazz Owners Club UK Facebook group.

Fell Viper

• Approved Member
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 08:58:15 AM »
It looks brilliant! I really like it!

bill ericay

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2016 Civic Sport 1.8 Orchid White
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 01:47:09 PM »
Looking good.
It's nice to see a modded Jazz on the forum--I think this is only third one I can remember seeing .
Well done ! 8)

MicktheMonster

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 jazz 1.3S, 2009 Civic 2.2D SE
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2018, 03:14:43 PM »
https://www.motor-hub.co.uk/used-cars/honda-jazz-1-4-i-dsi-s-5dr-keighley-201411279272713

Check out this bad boy, not to everyone's taste I'd imagine...

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2018, 04:29:50 PM »
That looks great. I am not so sure about the interior but it certainly looks "different", and well executed.

Different marque, but what about this? Believe it or not, but my daughter bought this, brand new, from SEAT. Just as you see here.

Fell Viper

• Approved Member
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2018, 09:32:06 AM »
Love that Jocko!

Ahem...I have a modified Jazz,  albeit it’s a Hypermiler and. It a bad boy racer! (Despite how it looks)

Fell Viper

• Approved Member
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2019, 08:39:23 PM »
Ok just had a thought and would like some opinions.

Our esteemed colleague here has swapped out the intake on his 1.3 for the intake of his old CRz 1.5 . I think it bolts straight on. As he said he’s unsure if there are any gains, and hard to guess as the crz is also set up for high mpg.

Now, the crz owners have been swapping the intake of their L15 engines for the intake of the 1.5 (L15) Jazz Sport and apparently
gaining about 6 bhp . I assume the manifolds are different due to the crz being an eco inspired car and the sport less so.

So it follows then that The intake from the 1.5 jazz sport should also bolt straight into the 1.3 jazz right? Giving a possible gain albeit not much, but for the price they’re at second hand this might be one of the cheapest mods going no?

Tags: