Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 04:59:27 PM »
I won’t mention who the dealer is…..however I have before in this thread

You just don't like repeating yourself...
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 04:56:09 PM »
Just another little update:

The dealer still hasn’t responded to me so I’m guessing they are not going to now

Shameful really

...Why is it shameful?  ???

Maybe you didn't come across as a genuine purchaser? and they don't want to waste their time.
I would make it clear I was interested to initiate further response from a dealer.
The last thing I would want is to be pestered by them.

If I wanted a car that I'd test driven then I would be going back to them, not waiting for a phone call!  :-\

It’s shameful because that was our agreement

The dealer was supposed to email me the same day with a price

If they can’t be bothered with a sale of a brand new car what are they going to be like with after sales

I phoned twice to remind them that I was still waiting for their email….what more could I have done
So what part of the country is this dealer in?

I won’t mention who the dealer is
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 04:52:17 PM »

If they can’t be bothered with a sale of a brand new car what are they going to be like with after sales

I phoned twice to remind them that I was still waiting for their email….what more could I have done

...I didn't see the post about you phoning and waiting, although some dealers respond better to those sat in front of them as they would assume you are more serious than someone just gathering 'best prices' via email.

At the time I was very interested and serious, even got a trade in valuation, so I don’t think it could be misconstrued as someone “gathering best prices”

The reason for asking for the price via email is so that I had something in writing from them
« Last post by shufty on Today at 04:35:17 PM »

...I didn't see the post about you phoning and waiting, although some dealers respond better to those sat in front of them as they would assume you are more serious than someone just gathering 'best prices' via email.

« Last post by Bristol_Crosstar on Today at 04:34:38 PM »

The dealer still hasn’t responded to me so I’m guessing they are not going to now

Shameful really

Maybe you didn't come across as a genuine purchaser? and they don't want to waste their time.
I would make it clear I was interested to initiate further response from a dealer.

If I wanted a car that I'd test driven then I would be going back to them, not waiting for a phone call!  :-\

So what part of the country is this dealer in?
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 04:33:39 PM »
It's all about weekly sales and meeting monthly targets set by Honda UK. Finance is the money earner plus the address ons paint protection /replacement value ins etc
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Insurance 2008 Mk1
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 04:29:57 PM »
Try the forum  insurance Adrian Flu also check Martin Lewis page on car insurance the key date 20-26 days before renewal date . Remember LV is not the same as it was some time ago . Hunt around good luck
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Handbook update.
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on Today at 04:28:10 PM »

Why I don't have decline option? That red dot keeps bothering.

It hasnt stopped the dot returning quite regularly   :-[
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 04:20:14 PM »

Shameful really

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz / Crosstar Warranty AGAIN
« Last post by shufty on Today at 04:12:33 PM »
...The 5 year Care Package was available for free on the Jazz in October 21 when I bought one, but was not free in Oct 23 when I was looking to change/upgrade.
It was then available for free on the HR-V, which is what I changed to.

This was std PCP.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything