Author Topic: Honda jazz 2019 - no tyre deflation menu showing up anymore :/  (Read 187 times)

eskatephil

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 2019
Hey guys - looks like I fucked up.

I have tried installing a third party radio from AliExpress - which wasn’t too great of  an experience. Long story short - they didn’t included the canbus with the radio, had a lot of problems with it and even after getting the canbus they failed to give me any actual information on how to configure it properly ( Honda jazz 2019 wasn’t on the list of devices for the canbus app)

I decided jest to bite the bullet and go back to the stock radio.

After installing the radio back I noticed I lost the extra menu on the right hand side of the dashboard (check photo) I assume I am fucked now as that’s the menu for the tyre deflation system.

No idea what to do now - everything was connected as before - any ideas what I could possibly do?

I guess the only possible thing would be installing the joying radio and go with them since they have a preconfigured canbus but I don’t have the money for this right now.

Anyone? :(

ColinB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 Jazz 1.3 SE manual in Milano Red
At the risk of stating the obvious (apologies), that right hand display has lots of modes. You cycle through them using the buttons on the lower right of the steering wheel. Do none of those work, ie you can't change the display at all?

eskatephil

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 2019
I can cycle through the menus indeed - I can access the one which you can see in the first picture - when I click enter I just get the pictogram visible on photo 2

ColinB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 Jazz 1.3 SE manual in Milano Red
Is your car a CVT? If so, the Handbook suggests you get that message if you're trying to adjust settings without being in Park (or, for a manual, having the handbrake on).

Tags:

anything