Author Topic: Has anyone found an aftermarket auto-dimming mirror?  (Read 2433 times)

Woodmannuk

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda jazz crosstar
Re: Has anyone found an aftermarket auto-dimming mirror?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2021, 10:06:04 AM »
GENUINE HONDA JAZZ HYBRID FRONT LIPPED RUBBER MATS 2020 ONWARDS £47.13                                                     GENUINE HONDA JAZZ HYBRID REAR LIPPED RUBBER MATS 2020 ONWARDS. £33.89 from https://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk

Karoq

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Was HR-V e:HEV. 7 Hondas owned in the past. Currently CR-V SR. 2022 E:HEV
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2021, 02:21:31 PM »
GENUINE HONDA JAZZ HYBRID FRONT LIPPED RUBBER MATS 2020 ONWARDS £47.13                                                     GENUINE HONDA JAZZ HYBRID REAR LIPPED RUBBER MATS 2020 ONWARDS. £33.89 from https://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk
Honda obviously don't want too sell the rubber mats on the HR-V, they were £94 when I configured my car, they are now £115!!!
Whoopee I can get a Honda logo for £155 , or a set of 4 rubber mats from Lidl for £14!!
Get a grip Honda!
Front and Rear Rubber Mats
Part number:08P17-3M0-510
Fitted price: £115.00

Tough yet easy to clean, these rubber mats – with raised edges – are made to protect your car in the front and back, and feature the HR-V logo.
Dip Mech Eng (automotive)

Hicardo

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64mpg summer avg, 56mpg winter avg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Surf Blue 2021
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2021, 03:15:32 PM »
yep im also one of those people who is more than happy with the manual dimming mirror.  ;D  for me auto dimming mirrors ive had in other cars have never worked well enough. I like the traffic behind to be just visible, and find the manual versions give me that.  My other car, a golf, has the auto dimmer, and frankly I wish it didnt.    ::)

Tags:

anything