Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Boot light
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 02:39:35 PM »
I wonder what the timer is.

I've had mine open for quite some time when loading and its never gone out.
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Who should be the next British Prime Minister?
« Last post by embee on Today at 01:50:12 PM »
.....Truss looks even more robotic to me......
She just looks bewildered to me, never quite sure what's going on around her.
I'm not looking forward to this .......
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Oil
« Last post by Jeff15 on Today at 01:43:34 PM »
What oil does Honda recommend.??
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Who should be the next British Prime Minister?
« Last post by JimSh on Today at 12:50:53 PM »
Caught a glimpse of Truss on last night's episode of the Tory Road Show.
John Crace used to call May the Maybot.
Truss looks even more robotic to me.

Meanwhile Rishi is splashing out on a new pool and leisure complex.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/swimming-pool-rishi-sunak-uk-heatwave-b2143826.html

and it looks like Boris is back on on another campaign trail. See 11. 19 ( Can't make out what he's supposed to be dressed up as this time)
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2022/aug/12/energy-bills-crisis-rishi-sunak-liz-truss-labour-uk-politics-latest#top-of-blog

Edit Forgot to add link to Johnson

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Front wide view camera startup failure
« Last post by njf16154 on Today at 12:11:42 PM »
Just booked my Crosstar in for its first service. Apparently there's a recall for "front wide view camera startup failure" which will add a couple of hours onto the service time as it requires a software download. Haven't actually had any warnings myself.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Windows Without Engine
« Last post by Derkie54 on Today at 11:56:57 AM »
Senior moment  :)
Two presses of start button without foot on brake and the windows were active without engine starting.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Screen washer jet adjustment
« Last post by Saycol on Today at 11:27:46 AM »
The passenger side screen washer jet of my Crosstar needs adjustment as it is not adequately spraying the windscreen. On previous cars I have done this by inserting a pin into the jet and rotating it, but the Honda nozzle looks very different. Can anyone help me on this? Thx
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Head on collision in my Crosstar
« Last post by Karoq on Today at 10:41:32 AM »
I have found'Legal Cover too be a scam and a complete waste of money.
The insurers are employed by the policy holder, not only to pay up but in cases of no fault prangs to fight the offenders insurance company, after all it is in their own interest.
Also a word of warning........
SWMBO was insured by Lloyds Bank. As well as being a Lloyds banking customer all her life. The trauma of all the faffing about and trying to deal with 5* separate companies when her car was T boned and written off at a junction (Other party 100% to blame.) Nearly caused her to have a nervous breakdown. It was far worse than the the sideways severe whip lash she suffered fo the following 2 years.
All this rubbish was caused by the fact that Lloyds Bank are NOT an insurance company. They are merely facilitators. This is the same with all 'OTHER' suppliers of car insurance. They are NOT insurance companies. Buy insurance through them at your peril!
5* companies were:-
Car hire company.
Scrap car removal.
VW dealer (??) to give W.O. value for her Jazz.
Physio for whip lash. (had to pay up front and then add cost to car claim.)
Struggling to get the money out of the underwriter.
I have had 2 claims with Aviva and they are brilliant. No paperwork. You ring them. give them the details of the prang, they tell you to ring for appointment & take (or get collected) your damaged car to one of their owned bodyshops. They supply loan car (if you have included it on your policy). You then get a call to say your car is ready. Go to collect it. Pay excess. drive out!. Simple. no fuss, no stress.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Dogs in the Jazz!!!
« Last post by Neil Ives on Today at 10:08:51 AM »
Every time I see this topic header I think of this:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10