Author Topic: I'm Back!!  (Read 3641 times)

guest2898

I'm Back!!
« on: January 04, 2018, 10:27:18 PM »
Hello again everyone! Don't know if any of you remember me but i used to be on here firstly with a 02 blue Honda jazz Dsi and also a 2009 mk2 jazz ES in black, i sold the black jazz for a Mitsubishi ASX back in 2012 as i needed a bigger car and the mitsi was my first break from Honda in 25 years, next the blue jazz went and was replaced by a Qashqai  as again we needed a bigger car with becoming parents and lost my father in law so had to transport extra family about.. i/we  hated and wife were never keen on it!! Only found out about the Renault connection after i got it! Didn't keep it long and moved onto a lovely one owner from new FRV 2.0 Vtec which we had for nearly 2yrs.. beautiful car but just could not afford to run it... bought it again to transport us all around, anyway, with no longer having a big silver cross pram and also not all travelling around like we planned too due to my mother in laws deteriorating mobility, we decided to search for another jazz... and found this 06 plate 2 owners from new 59,000 mile example.. drives lovely.. Wife loves being back in a jazz again and I'm loving it too! Just noticed its got a slightly noisy thrust bearing that our old jazz had but we ran it for years like that.. anyway, nice to be back, hope you are all keeping well?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: I'm Back!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 05:40:34 AM »
Hi there. Nice little car. Great MOT history.

richardfrost

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Black 2005 1.4 SE RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 11:12:53 AM »
Welcome back. I am hanging on to my son's 2005 car which is almost identical to yours. We've had it over 4 years now and allthough he doesn't need it at the moment (He's living in London) I am loathe to sell it as it is such a great car. I run it from time to time just to keep it loose and to remind me how to use a gearstick and clutch.

sparky Paul

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 GG6 Jazz EX 1.4 I-VTEC / 2008 GE3 Jazz SE 1.4 i-DSI
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 01:09:08 PM »
Agree with Jocko, looks a lovely clean car, and in great condition.

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 09:16:40 PM »
Hi there. Nice little car. Great MOT history.

Hi jocko, thanks, yes, the MOT history was one of the reasons why i bought it, its just got a little bit of surface corrosion to the rear where the spare wheel sits, but i am going to get it all undersealed soon like i did with our original GD1 jazz and the FRV...

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 09:23:24 PM »
Welcome back. I am hanging on to my son's 2005 car which is almost identical to yours. We've had it over 4 years now and allthough he doesn't need it at the moment (He's living in London) I am loathe to sell it as it is such a great car. I run it from time to time just to keep it loose and to remind me how to use a gearstick and clutch.

Thanks! And yes, i don't blame you not wanting to sell it!! Driving this one made me realise how much i missed the other 2 jazz's i had owned.. forgot how much fun they are to drive!! Very nice HRV you have in your profile pic... i think one of those will be my next car when the ASX goes... always had Hondas and BL/Honda cars for 30yrs now, the Mitsubishi is my first break from Honda though we have always kept one through my wife apart from the Qashqai which was a big mistake.. now that Renault/Nissan has recently got their dirty hands on Mitsubishi i wont be getting another one unless its a pre agreement one.. i only want a thoroughbred Japanese car which Honda will always be! 

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 09:30:11 PM »
Agree with Jocko, looks a lovely clean car, and in great condition.

Cheers Paul, yes, it's a very genuine car, only the bumpers have been painted, the rest is all original paint, few light scratches here and there which will buff out and I'm going to use some supagard paint sponges on it soon along with some autosmart topaz which will enhance that shine even more... Just a bit of confusion over the paint if anyone can shed a bit of light on it... says its nighthawk black, which the original sales invoice confirms.. but the salesman said its non metallic... when i search the colour on ebay its states it as pearlescent/metallic, can't see flakes in it, but my original mk2 jazz which was black too looked like this till i supagarded it, then i saw all the different sparkles in the paint...

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 09:33:47 PM »
Here is the FRV we sold... One of my friends from work bought it off me...

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 09:58:48 PM »
The original jazz we had and my black mk2 jazz...

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2018, 12:24:58 PM »
Good to see your back in a Jazz, have you checked the cabin filter - behind the glove box & often missed at a service?

jazzway

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2010 — 1.4 iShift Elegance — Storm Silver — GG3 L13Z2 3rd gen.
I'm Back!!
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2018, 07:27:24 PM »
Welcome back! And this new to your family Jazz looks in awesome condition!

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 08:11:36 PM »
Good to see your back in a Jazz, have you checked the cabin filter - behind the glove box & often missed at a service?

Thanks! And no, not checked the pollen filter yet, be interesting to see if it was done by the Honda dealer that serviced it literally a few weeks before i bought it!

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 08:13:10 PM »
Welcome back! And this new to your family Jazz looks in awesome condition!

Thanks Jazzway, it's in really nice condtion for its year, a few light scratches here and there but i will sort them out when the weather is warmer!

degzi

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Gd1
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 01:13:37 PM »
Mines nighthawk black, there's defiantly a light pearlesent present on mine. You can't usually tell unless it's a dry sunny day.
If there's a blue sky you almost think your car has a blue paint sometimes, they shine up really really well.

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2018, 08:10:30 PM »
Welcome back Gaz, good to see you again! :)

Tags: