Author Topic: Good v bad  (Read 18789 times)

guest5679

Re: Good v bad
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2015, 04:09:00 PM »
I have found these,I assume they are Mk1 and Mk2,sorry posted same pic twice
None of the photos look like my 2004 Mk1 Jazz.

guest5679

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2015, 04:41:40 PM »
Some measurements for the MK 3 boot in case anyone wants to compare these with the previous models.
 - Width between wheel arches 1025mm, maximum width 1225mm.
 - Depth from sill to back seat on bottom of boot, minimum 620mm, maximum 690mm (in centre).
The corresponding measurements in my Mk1 boot are:
 - Width between wheel arches 1025mm, maximum width 1295mm.
 - Depth from sill to back seat on bottom of boot, minimum 685mm, maximum 720mm (in centre).

So it appears that a small amount of floor area has been lost in the Mk3 boot compared to the Mk1 boot.  For me, the most important loss is the 65mm in the minimum depth.

PS.  I originally measured the width between the wheel arches in the Mk3 boot as 1005mm but it is quite possible that I made a mistake.  I apologise.

guest5643

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2015, 04:43:34 PM »
I have found these,I assume they are Mk1 and Mk2,sorry posted same pic twice :-[
None of the photos look like my 2004 Mk1 Jazz.
Sorry,the clue may be in the top left hand corner of the pics,are they Jazz for the Indian market,or maybe not Jazz pics at all,I did a Google for Jazz boot dimensions and came up with those pics which I assumed were Jazz

Downsizer

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.3 SE cvt - Feb '16 - Blue
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2015, 04:13:34 PM »
I have just test driven an automatic EX Navi.  I was primarily interested in the ride comfort and I found it a distinct improvement on my 2008 GE.  As others have noted, the acceleration from stationary seems a bit sluggish with modest pedal pressure (compared with a manual gearbox) but further pedal pressure immediately produces a good response as the revs rise and the gear ratio adjusts.  I found the footbrake to be much more sensitive than on my GE, but you quickly adjust to this (and no, I didn't inadvertently put both feet on the pedal!).  No criticisms from this short test, although I never worked out how to turn the satnav off - I think it was trying to take me to the car-user's home - "recalculating".......

Tags: