Author Topic: Winter weather results  (Read 1824 times)

guest765

Winter weather results
« on: January 16, 2010, 08:52:43 AM »
After using the Jazz in this recent cold spell, as my own car is the best car in the world for getting stuck in snowy / icy conditions (rear wheel drive, big engine, automatic) i was impressed with the starting,running,and heating plus the demisting / defrosting results of the jazz.........i couldnt fault it.......top marks for the little car. ;D

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: Winter weather results
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 02:03:37 PM »
The Jazz seems to handle the snowy conditions very well indeed, and although I travel 25 miles each way to work every day I never once got stuck in the recent 4 weeks of bad weather, my wife also didn't have a problem in her Jazz - although she said she helped push quite a few people who did (driving non-Honda cars).  We have quite a steep twisty road off our estate and we could see the daily pantomime of cars skidding around and getting stuck trying to climb it from our front windows, but as I said - no problem with the Jazzes.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Re: Winter weather results
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 02:10:08 PM »
I was able to drive straight up our hilly street in the snow unlike someone across the road with a Merc E-class (RWD and probably automatic).

Tags: