Author Topic: Jazz service costs  (Read 9302 times)

guest1253

Re: Jazz service costs
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 06:20:59 PM »
I got a card through the door from Honda about 4 months after purchacing my Jazz, when I phoned them up they informed me about the extra cost for parts, looking at the website it would appear they had got the conditions wrong. I still have a month to purchace it so I will re-consider.

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 09:56:12 AM »
1st service done by my local honda dealer over the weekend.

Went there first thing Saturday morning at 8.20am and looked around the showroom while they were carrying out the service.

Got the car back by 10am after a clean and hoover  :D

Car doesnt feel any different apart from the handbrake- they seem to have tighened that  :-[

The funny thing was that all the service and sales guys were admiring my car due to the front lip spoiler and had complimentary comments about it  8) ;D

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »
Oh, forgot to add....

Apparently Honda wanted some oil samples from GE owners so mine is being set off to Honda for analysis.

I have no idea what for but hey ho.

Doubt I would hear anything but would be interesting to find out what they find. Coming from an EP3 with mods, I would say I drive my GE "hard/ spirited" at times  :D

eljuero

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 Comfort
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 07:51:14 PM »
The funny thing was that all the service and sales guys were admiring my car due to the front lip spoiler and had complimentary comments about it  8) ;D

:D ;D :D
100+1 HP

Downsizer

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.3 SE cvt - Feb '16 - Blue
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010, 09:31:13 AM »
In addition to a Jazz GE 1.4 ES, we have a 5-year-old Toyota Yaris.  Looking back, the 5 year service costs of the Yaris have totalled £836 (routine work only, no problems).  In comparison, £550 I paid in advance for 5 years of Jazz servicing seems good value.   :D

Tags: