Author Topic: Honda Jazz 2013 model  (Read 5083 times)

Mokumer

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: HONDA JAZZ 2013 model
Honda Jazz 2013 model
« on: March 24, 2018, 09:00:00 AM »
Hi everyone.
I need some help in finding an owners manual for Honda Jazz 2013 model
As I need to find a diagram identifying the Interior fuse box layout so that I can pinpoint the correct fuse controlling the fuse for the Passenger side window.

I have seen numerous views of fuse box layouts but none seem to indicate the number or position of the correct fuse

HELP PLEASE
Mokumer

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: Honda Jazz 2013 model
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 09:09:08 AM »
Hi everyone.
I need some help in finding an owners manual for Honda Jazz 2013 model
As I need to find a diagram identifying the Interior fuse box layout so that I can pinpoint the correct fuse controlling the fuse for the Passenger side window.

I have seen numerous views of fuse box layouts but none seem to indicate the number or position of the correct fuse

HELP PLEASE
Mokumer

This is from a post that TG made earlier - most things already been covered if you search for them.

http://www.hondafitjazz.com/manual3/
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 09:13:11 AM by culzean »
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Mokumer

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 11:06:30 AM »
Hi Culzean,
Thanks for the feedback,
However once again the information regarding the location of the correct fuse does not show in the Honda Jazz/Fit manual

How is one supposed to be able to find the correct fuse if they are not numbered or shown in a diagram ???? very annoying !
Mokumer

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 11:32:23 AM »
Hi Culzean,
Thanks for the feedback,
However once again the information regarding the location of the correct fuse does not show in the Honda Jazz/Fit manual

How is one supposed to be able to find the correct fuse if they are not numbered or shown in a diagram ???? very annoying !
Mokumer

If I recall correctly if you look at the inside of lid of the fuse box it shows fuse positions and their numbers (also shows relays and numbers), there is a label above and to right of accelerator pedal for drivers side fusebox (printed on the trim panel) - the glovebox fuse panel has the layout on inside of the lid.

Here is link to explain fuse colours,  It shows the fuse rating on wiring diagram and you can narrow search down a lot if you know what colour fuse you are looking for...............

https://www.lifewire.com/car-fuses-and-links-explained-4018163
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 11:42:14 AM by culzean »
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

guest4871

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 01:08:16 PM »
The problem is that Honda supplied some cars without the fuse box label. I have no label.

My car is a 2014 and the manual shows the front passenger power window as No 17. This is consistent with other (online) manuals I have seen.

HOWEVER my manual says "The fuses contained in the interior fuse box vary slightly depending on models. The locations of fuses are shown with symbols on the fuse label" - which is not on my car!

Rear power window fuses are shown in different places in different manuals. Mine are allegedly No 18 rear right power window* No 19 rear left power window* - * = for some types! Drivers door power window is No3.

To be really sure you might need to call Honda or ask a dealer.

Hope this helps.....

PS If you want a manual, I suggest you order a manual for your car from a Honda dealer.

PPS Finding the fuse box is a challenge. You pull hard on a flap low on the dash board to the right of the steering wheel. https://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=9815.msg55965#msg55965

JohnAlways

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.2i-VTEC S (AC) 2013
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 08:48:53 AM »
Hi ZZAJ, my 2013 Jazz doesn't have a fuse box cover (just the dash panel) and I don't have any display of what fuse does what as they seem to differ between models. I do have a manual but from memory I found differences from those specified in the manual. I sussed it by going through every fuse (a real pain) to find it wasn't a fuse problem at all :)

guest5079

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2018, 02:55:42 PM »
On line workshop manual: http://hondafitjazz.com/manual3/     Make sure you look at the English version. 
   Go to        Wiring diagrams - Underdash Fuse/Relay Box

Gives list of fuses what they do and where they are. Also diagrams of both fuse boxes.

Mokumer

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 09:28:00 PM »
If there had been a diagram I would have seen it but there is nothing anywhere thats why I asked the question on the first place

guest4871

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 10:10:40 PM »
I asked my local dealer to order a fuse box label for me - so far without success yet, although they are still trying. I suspect there isn't one.

It does seem that different production runs of the same car have different fuse locations and various manuals for the same model have fuses in different places.

May seem incredible but true.

The dealer's mechanics just guess!

Best guess for your request is Fuse 17.

guest5079

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 09:29:06 AM »
Donning my hair shirt, I checked again and I apologise for not looking properly at the online manual diagram. I have checked my Honda handbook and 17 is the passenger power window fuse.
What do people do when they sell a car? Why remove the card that has all the fuse numbers on it and what use is a Jazz Handbook?
Try a breakers for the card, you will need it for any other fuse identification

Tags:

anything