Author Topic: Clubjazz is not an airport...  (Read 1996 times)

richardfrost

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Black 2005 1.4 SE RIP
Clubjazz is not an airport...
« on: March 26, 2024, 04:03:43 PM »
...and I do not need to announce my departure!

But with the scrapping of my beloved Jazzy Jeff I am no longer even a Honda owner, although that has a good chance of changing when I inevitably decide to swap my Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.

https://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=16646.0

I have found this forum to be a delightful source of diversion from the travails of everyday life and also of top driving and car ownership tips. It has helped me with the relatively easy rear door catch not working issue on the Mk1 Jazz, and with the fiendishly difficult to diagnose throttle issues we had back in around 2016. Back then, a forum member, TG, not only correctly diagnosed the issue (to the disbelief, initially, of the garage owner who had attempted to diagnose it) but also offered to pop round with his tools to fix the problem. TG you have my eternal gratitude.

I have also found the vast majority of members to be lovely people with a wide range of opinions on the exact same topic and an unerring, laser like ability to go off topic and remain off topic for an endless amount of posts.

So thanks all for the help and company. I will retain my account and may drop by occasionally, and should I get a Jazz Mk8 I may well be back full time.

Thanks again and so long, until the next time.

trebor1652

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64.7 mpg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Crystal Red Two Tone
Re: Clubjazz is not an airport...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 04:07:06 PM »
Bon voyage

Enjoy your diversion in life.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Johncb500

• Approved Member
  • Honda owner since 1971,on 2 and 4 wheels