Author Topic: Cvt-f fluid  (Read 699 times)

Fbiburton

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz cvt
Cvt-f fluid
« on: November 10, 2022, 10:24:44 AM »
Hi, guys just wondering where people get there's from? Seems pretty pricey so anyone know of a place that stocks it at a decent  price? Or do you all use cox's? Did see it on ebay but that place scares me for copied fakes.

embee

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 Jazz SE CVT
Re: Cvt-f fluid
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 01:29:28 PM »
I've had stuff from Cox, very quick and reliable. I recently got some stuff from the PerthHonda fleabay shop, also a genuine Honda place and they were also quick and the stuff is genuine as far as I can see, everything looks exactly right (labels etc). For the HCF2 CVT oil Perth were significantly cheaper, for engine oil/filter Coxs were cheaper at that particular time, you just need to check.
You probably need the earlier CVT-F fluid, check to be sure which type.

Lord Voltermore

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz EX
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 02:08:26 PM »
Genuine reputable shops/dealers  sometime sell on fleabay as well as their own site.  Sometimes it works out cheaper when postage cost is taken into account . And if you have an existing account with ebay/paypal it can save  registering payment details.   I also check to see if there are any discount codes  .
  Trust a dog to guard your house  , but not your sandwich

Fbiburton

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz cvt
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 11:02:10 PM »
Well not 100% sure but Midlands honda services, think that's there name in great bar Birmingham, have quoted me £100 for full flush and refill. Seems to cheap tbh but there using the Honda Cvt-f fluid. So they say might ring them tomorrow to check.

Tags:

anything