Author Topic: Jazz X-Road  (Read 1312 times)

Downsizer

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.3 SE cvt - Feb '16 - Blue
Jazz X-Road
« on: January 28, 2019, 10:07:20 AM »
I've just dropped my car off for service at the local dealer, and noticed a Jazz X-Road in the showroom.  It's the same price as the normal Jazz, but has various stick on bits, described as follows:
"The Jazz X-Road concept adds a rugged twist to your urban car. Giving it a bold off-road look with a clear statement. It surely challenges you to live new adventures. The most adventurous Jazz pack ever. Dare to be different. The Jazz X-Road is a combination of a front skid plate, wheel arch decorations, side protectors, a rear skid plate and X-road floor mats."
They must be getting a bit desperate to shift some cars before the change of registration year!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 09:11:06 PM by Downsizer »

Hobo

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Ex Mk2 Jazz, now 2020 Civic EX Auto
Re: Jazz X-Road
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 03:34:30 PM »

ColinS

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 HR-V EX-Navi CVT
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 05:28:00 PM »
I wonder how long it takes to position the car with the Honda badge the correct way up on all four wheels!

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 07:24:01 PM »
I wonder how long it takes to position the car with the Honda badge the correct way up on all four wheels!

On every car I have had with alloys the car badge on the hub just clips in and out and you can put it in any way you want..

Every time you see a historic multi engine plane like a Lancaster parked at shows all the propellers are lined up like a letter 'Y'
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 08:20:04 PM by culzean »
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Tags: