Author Topic: User manuals downloadable from Honda UK.  (Read 8080 times)

ColinS

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 HR-V EX-Navi CVT
Re: User manuals downloadable from Honda UK.
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2018, 05:11:32 PM »
For safety reasons, all this functionality could only be allowed to work with the handbrake applied.  They could also add a small printer so that we could get hard copies ::).  It would probably only add another £3K to the price of the car and make the infotainment system even more problematic.

You can already teather it to your phone and browse the Internet.  Personally I would rather go back indoors and use my PC.

mcderd

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX Navi CVT
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 02:48:33 PM »
I downloaded the 2018 manual, then used this service https://pdfresizer.com to crop it to remove all the crop marks, its fine now.

Ralph

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Previously owned a 2018 Jazz EX CVT
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 03:27:50 PM »
I downloaded the 2018 manual, then used this service https://pdfresizer.com to crop it to remove all the crop marks, its fine now.

It removes all crop marks ok but unfortunately it  removes all the clickable links as well  :(
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:29:55 PM by Ralph »

mcderd

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX Navi CVT
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2018, 01:25:00 PM »
It removes all crop marks ok but unfortunately it  removes all the clickable links as well  :(

So it does, I hadn't noticed that as I just use the search option to find things, perhaps Honda will put another version up that does not have the crop marks, but does have the links?

Skyrider

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2018, 01:29:29 PM »
Honda would be daft not to monitor forums for feedback, hopefully they will get the message.

andruec

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: (ex)Jazz Mk3 EX-t
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2018, 04:31:14 PM »
Honda would be daft not to monitor forums for feedback, hopefully they will get the message.
I doubt it. My experience, as someone who has owned Hondas for nearly 20 years now, is that their customer care is going downhill. And I doubt they even know this forum exists. From the bottom of the web page:

'Copyright ©2007-2018 Clubjazz
Not assiocated with Honda or its subsidiaries.'

And I'd be flat-out surprised if anyone at Honda other than the engineers even knew that such forums existed or that their customers use them.

Tags:

anything