Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: smart motorways on hold
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on Today at 10:12:41 AM »
I've seen loads of third lane hoggers.

Subject to conditions I like to overtake them and cut across their nose from lane 4 to lane 1 to watch their, if any, reaction. It sometimes causes a change but often just from 3 to 2.
I do the same , a safe but exaggerated demonstration ,but many remain oblivious of their own failing and ,if they notice other  vehicles at all, probably think me  an idiot. :o
Just the tip of the iceberg I think.  Many learners  pass their test long before they are fully confident as drivers. While some continue to build on their skills and confidence through practice  others give in to the temptation to minimise the situations they find stressful, such as lane changing, or indeed driving at all.Life long  nervous and reluctant drivers.   .  (My mum passed her test late in life  , but rarely drove  thereafter. She too easily gave in to the temptation of leaving it to dad.  )
« Last post by richardfrost on Today at 09:59:07 AM »

Subject to conditions I like to overtake them and cut across their nose from lane 4 to lane 1 to watch their, if any, reaction. It sometimes causes a change but often just from 3 to 2.

I used to do that, but you know what? Life's to short to spend it trying to retrain numpties or shout at idiots.
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 09:10:39 AM »

« Last post by springswood on Today at 08:38:05 AM »
What bewilders me is how the middle lane hoggers on a three lane motorway, when four lanes are available become third lane hoggers. Why not hog the second lane like you always did? Numpties
New Members / Re: Hello from Newcastle
« Last post by shufty on Today at 08:29:38 AM »
...Greetings :D

There are plenty of nuggets of info to be found on here.
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Electricity generation. The pros and the cons.
« Last post by JimSh on January 17, 2022, 11:32:08 PM »
Unbelievable !!!
( Well not really)

This is how the story about the floating wind turbines is interpreted by the Daily Express ---

"Sturgeon bolsters her Indy war chest! Nicola rakes in £700m as vote threat looms"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1551587/nicola-sturgeon-Scotland-national-party-indyref-vote-referendum-vote-threat-looms

The Telegraph is a bit more measured

"Nicola Sturgeon reaps £700m from auction to triple UK's offshore wind power
Shell, BP and Scottish Power want to build more floating and fixed turbines but face opposition from fishermen and conservationists "

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/01/17/nicola-sturgeon-reaps-700m-auction-triple-uk-wind-power/

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Dirty rear & sides
« Last post by nowster on January 17, 2022, 10:50:09 PM »
Roll on Summer

...also available in aerosol and stick forms.  :D
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Dirty rear & sides
« Last post by Expatman on January 17, 2022, 10:47:04 PM »
Actually nobody does know what a Jazz is around here - I have never seen a mark 4 in the car parks I use! On the roads I have seen more Ferraris than Mk4 too. In 5 months and 8000 miles Iíve seen maybe 6 or 7 mark 4s in all that time.

MG sold more cars last year than Honda, without the Jazz badge no one has any idea what it is let alone that they are all hybrids.

Jazz is completely off peoples radar.

My brother owned a mark 2 jazz - he asked me what my car was.  He had no idea it was a jazz, so the general public hasnít a clue what they are.

I got rid of my Auris due to catalytic converter theft which is out of control here - despite paying £500+ for a cat lock and tilt alarm, the thieves donít care and it only delays them maybe a minute more.

Where do you live? Seems a different planet from the rest of us!
New Members / Re: Hello from Newcastle
« Last post by Jocko on January 17, 2022, 10:06:36 PM »
Welcome. Hope you have many happy miles.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Crosstar Front Towing Cover
« Last post by Marko55 on January 17, 2022, 09:15:22 PM »
Been visiting the showroom over the last few days and noticed this on a jazz. I pushed it in and noticed it out again the next day I visited
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10