Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: How to remove trim below glove box?
« Last post by Skyrider on Today at 06:52:20 AM »
If you search YouTube for "Honda fit dashboard trim removal" there are lots of videos, the Americans seem to enjoy taking their cars apart. I did not have time to look for a specific video but I expect there is one there.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / How to remove trim below glove box?
« Last post by Nudgedoink on Today at 04:21:03 AM »
I'm  planning on vinyl wrapping a piece of trim (the plastic panel under the glove box) but I have no idea how to remove it. Anyone has any tips? Should I just pry it out or are there screws?

Thanks!
Last week during driving it was jumping in RPM again and is now also showing the P1890 shift control system fault, and then going into safe mode while driving (flashing D). Now I really expect to be changing the gearbox. I will keep updating in case anyone runs into the same problems in the future.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Revs hunting after replacing egr valve?
« Last post by Mumscar on December 09, 2018, 08:04:18 PM »
Hi, With the help of YouTube I changed the alternator on my Mums Honda jazz auto and to get it off I had to remove the fixture above it that was bolted to the engine block, which I think is the egr? Alternator now fine but revs are hunting? I just reconnected egr using old gasket.
Thanks for any advice?
New Members / Re: Hi from East Yorkshire
« Last post by TerryR on December 09, 2018, 07:35:38 PM »
    I've looked at the V5 again and notice just what you said (might be useful for others):-

Make - Honda    Type - GK     Variant - GK301    Version  4

Guess the Variant in the model code.

Regards Terry
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Looking to buy first ever Jazz
« Last post by Skyrider on December 09, 2018, 06:51:30 PM »
It's a bit on the dark side of Skyride, but I choose the car, the boss does colours so I end up with some girly ones! If I cared about street cred it would not be a Jazz. We loved the practicality of the 1.3, this practicality along with improved drive of the 1.5 was a no brainer for us.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Green A.C. Air control light.
« Last post by Skyrider on December 09, 2018, 06:46:59 PM »
I have always run my cars "Aircon on" at all times, never had a problem. There is always the "use it or lose it" which could be expensive out of warranty. As for the economy angle I suspect that one good full blast overtake or motorway slip road acceleration uses as much fuel as months of Aircon use.

Aircon is not for everyone, if like me your sinuses give you problems you need to use it judiciously. If driving gives you a headache it may be caused by dry sinuses.  I certainly use it when required, but to leave it on all the time not really.. especially on longer journeys.

I agree, I would expect you to run your car to suit your requirements.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Looking to buy first ever Jazz
« Last post by Jeangenie on December 09, 2018, 06:32:03 PM »
Added an avatar but until I actually get my new car it will have to be a generic Jazz Sport image.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Car just won't start
« Last post by Masterchief4115 on December 09, 2018, 06:11:03 PM »
Same thing happened to us, in case anyone is interested in finding out what worked for us.
Ours was the battery - completely dead, but because it's a hybrid the electronics all worked.

There was no indication that the problem was starting, no mistakes made with driving or the last time the engine was turned off. When the ignition was tried the next time, all the warning lights lit up and relays clicked away like crazy. If a similar thing happens to you then jump start and drive to somewhere you can replace the battery as soon as possible.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Green A.C. Air control light.
« Last post by culzean on December 09, 2018, 05:58:37 PM »
I have always run my cars "Aircon on" at all times, never had a problem. There is always the "use it or lose it" which could be expensive out of warranty. As for the economy angle I suspect that one good full blast overtake or motorway slip road acceleration uses as much fuel as months of Aircon use.

Aircon is not for everyone, if like me your sinuses give you problems you need to use it judiciously. If driving gives you a headache it may be caused by dry sinuses.  I certainly use it when required, but to leave it on all the time not really.. especially on longer journeys.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything