Author Topic: Honda comes out on top in What Car? Servicing Satisfaction Survey  (Read 5247 times)

guest4755

Honda comes out on top in What Car? Servicing Satisfaction Survey

Honda has won What Car? magazine's inaugural Servicing Satisfaction Survey, with the Japanese manufacturer receiving widespread praise for the quality and value of its comprehensive road car range.
Source: Honda comes out on top in What Car? Servicing Satisfaction Survey

123Drive!

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.4 ES i-Shift
Re: Honda comes out on top in What Car? Servicing Satisfaction Survey
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 08:00:05 AM »
To be fair, they have improved their service. My local Crown Honda was terrible, namely, telling me to change things which I didn't require! But this year they have been very good with excellent member of staff.

Rory

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX Manual - gone to a family member. Still look after it, and a 2014 EX driven by daughter.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 07:13:39 PM »
The one we use is poor - at least on the customer interface side.  They got very grumpy when I didn't want the "premium service" add on, which is basically top-up oil at a stupid price, and another time we took two Jazz in and the courtesy car we'd booked wasn't available.  Their initial solution was for us to take one of our cars away and bring it back another day!

If they'd been better we'd likely have three Hondas on the family fleet now, instead of two.

123Drive!

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.4 ES i-Shift
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 06:13:45 PM »
Sorry to hear this, Rory. I know, it's frustrating when you pay a premium and it doesn't meet your expectations! That's why I have been using my independent garage for a long time. Back in 1995, when I got my new Civic, I dropped my car at the dealer. I was waiting for my car to be looked at for something minor when I overheard the receptionist talking-he was telling his colleagues how he managed to persuade this elderly customer to take up the more expensive service when the car doesn't even require it! As a guy in his early 20's I was horrified that because they want the bonus at the end of the year, they would do this to their customers!

I think the way forward is to let the dealer principal know about this, and then get him or her to give you a 10% discount voucher-that's what I did! Go to Google review and share your experiences. Despite what people say, companies do look at them. Further, try another nearby Honda dealer that does collection service. That's what I did in the past for my Toyota and it was the best thing I have ever done because they were alot better than my local one!
Merry Xmas!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 06:20:48 PM by 123Drive! »

Tags: