Author Topic: Hi there from Hong Kong  (Read 6636 times)

guest5301

Hi there from Hong Kong
« on: March 01, 2015, 10:28:05 AM »
Hi all fellow Jazz owners,

My car is a dolphin grey 2013 GE6 CVT.
Have the car for just 13 months, love it!

;D

guest4512

• Topic Starter
Re: Hi there from Hong Kong
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 11:10:05 AM »
Welcome!

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 07:03:25 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 09:18:21 AM »
Hello and welcome  8)

Any mods planned?  you certainly have more choices than we do!

Let me know where you get your goodies from as I was originally from HK but been in the UK for the past 34 years but we go back to HK at least once every two years as we still have family there.

Gary

guest5301

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 01:07:37 PM »
Hello and welcome  8)

Any mods planned?  you certainly have more choices than we do!

Let me know where you get your goodies from as I was originally from HK but been in the UK for the past 34 years but we go back to HK at least once every two years as we still have family there.

Gary

Hi gazza,
Nice meeting you here.
So far only installed drl , mugen wing deflector and door entry n exit led lights.
Yes, these days ppl get the goodies from taobao and they are bargains.......
For genuine mugen parts, there is a shop down in Kowloon bay called "super gt" selling at very good price.
I will post more links ......

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 01:22:20 PM »
I've actually visited Super GT on my last visit but noone tended to me so i just had a nose around the garage and display that they had.

Their website looked pretty good.

TaoBao is that Tai Po? I would have thought it'll mainly MongKong although thats more generic car bits as i dont know where to go specifically

xo_edmond

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: GD1 And GG6
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 03:41:54 PM »

;D
Nice to meet you mate ! I also from Hong Kong

guest2913

• Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 05:33:21 PM »
Hi! hope you have fun on this site! nice to see someone from outside the uk joins us and share the jazz expereince with us all! I do know from searching online the jazz/fit in hong kong have a big owners club that meet up and that!

guest5301

• Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2015, 08:39:52 AM »
I've actually visited Super GT on my last visit but noone tended to me so i just had a nose around the garage and display that they had.

Their website looked pretty good.

TaoBao is that Tai Po? I would have thought it'll mainly MongKong although thats more generic car bits as i dont know where to go specifically

hi Gary,
Taobao is a chinese website belongs to Alibaba group. the website sell lots of geniune and aftermarket FIT/Jazz accessories or parts. These days ppl from HK just buy their parts from there, ship to HK and ask the garage to install for them. Prices are .... well......a lot cheaper as you could imagine the goodies are made from the "world factory". Quality wise..... all I can say is "Horses for courses".
Below link is the example of searching for "DRL". (I bought a pair for my GE too costing CNY 200 - around GBP 22!! )   

http://list.taobao.com/itemlist/default.htm?cat=0&as=0&viewIndex=1&spm=a2106.m5221.1000187.1&commend=all&atype=b&style=grid&pcat=food2011&q=%E9%A3%9B%E5%BA%A6%E6%97%A5%E8%A1%8C%E7%81%AF&same_info=1&isnew=2&tid=0&_input_charset=utf-8

guest5301

• Topic Starter
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2015, 08:41:06 AM »

;D
Nice to meet you mate ! I also from Hong Kong

Hi Edmond,

nice to meet you over here ......

guest5301

• Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 08:45:22 AM »
Hi! hope you have fun on this site! nice to see someone from outside the uk joins us and share the jazz expereince with us all! I do know from searching online the jazz/fit in hong kong have a big owners club that meet up and that!

Hi James,
nice to meet you too..
oh yes, we have a monthly gathering, where approx 100-150 GDs/GEs meet up together, and various small meetings.
the community is getting bigger and bigger since Jazz is a very popular car for both new and experienced drivers.

And yes, I do enjoy this website. especially fellow Jazz'ers sharing their experience on maintenance which HK forum seldomly mentions. (TBH, HK car owners aren't very good in DIY maintenance..... :0) )

guest2913

• Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 08:54:55 PM »
Hopefully one day we can inspire from the Hong Kong team actually have a UK meet group, to DIY section any problem post on here and am sure some with a GE model owners will be to answer your question! :D

Tags: