Author Topic: New Jazz owner, love it.  (Read 3089 times)

guest5209

New Jazz owner, love it.
« on: January 12, 2015, 08:50:28 PM »
Hi everyone. A quick tale of how I came to own a Jazz.

I owned a Citroen C3 for years. It was on it's last legs when it was written off in an accident, (not my fault, honest). My new car search began in December with a £3K budget. I only wanted something that could do my daily commute across North London in constant traffic and get the kids all across Hertfordshire at the weekend for various football teams. Needed 5 doors, reliability, economy and a bit of something I can't explain, I suppose it was a good feeling?

I looked at every small car known to man and saw some right stinkers, ("yes Sir, it's in immaculate condition" = smells of dogs and ciggys and runs like stink). Eventually the Jazz came on to the radar and I went to see one that I hated immediately as it was very tatty. I only went on the test drive as I'd driven for 40 minutes to see it. Well I thought the test drive was outstanding, (considering I'd also driven all the other small cars), and I was sold, (just not on that particular one). From that moment on it was definitely the car for me, but just a matter of finding the right one, and boy did I see a lot of really badly looked after Jazz's.

So last week I saw a private ad that had been put on Autotrader the evening before, went to see it and it was just perfect. 24K, immaculate condition, all the toys, FSH and just got the perfect vibe. Well under budget too.

The kids love it, the Wife loves driving it and we did nearly 200 miles in it over the weekend. I may own this one for some time!

guest4512

• Topic Starter
Re: New Jazz owner, love it.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 12:06:31 AM »
Welcome sir

Bentleymop

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 Metallic Deep Purple 1.4 EX
Re: New Jazz owner, love it.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 01:03:58 AM »
Welcome :D

Hope you`ll be as pleased with yours as we are with ours ;D