Author Topic: Hia  (Read 3358 times)

guest4577

Hia
« on: March 01, 2014, 06:45:11 PM »
So, we've convinced ourselves that Jazz is for us. After my mother (in her 60s) had one years ago and I stuck my nose up - I finally got over myself and took a look at this superbly practical car.

What eventually sold it for me was the historical reliability, my wife, was the safety, my little girl, the magic seats. Oh and cup holders, bloody cup holders, everywhere!

I'm blown away, I've driven a few cars this week, a pre 08 CVT (road noise), a 2010 i-DRIVE (didn't like it) and then a 2012 IMA HS. Ooooh, very nice.

The IMA CVT reminded me of that old Honda advert with the acapello choir making the sounds of the cars and bikes and rain - hoooooooooondaaaaaaaaaa, wooosh.....

Anyway, we're off to the dealership tomorrow to give the final once over and probably buy a low mileage 2012 HS IMA CVT, I liked the pano roof on the HX but couldn't justify the additional cost for the other options we wouldn't use or didn't particularly like. Leather, we don't like, and a sat nav - we already have a TomTom with subscription.

So, hello to you all, I have a few technical questions, but I'll save them for the other forums. I hope you will extend a warm welcome to me any my family to Club Jazz :-)

guest4577

• Topic Starter
Re: Hia
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 07:18:25 AM »
Well, I'm the proud owner of a 3200 mile, 2012 Honda Jazz 1.3 IMA HS Hybrid 5dr CVT!

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 10:25:59 AM »
Hello and welcome  8)

guest4577

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 11:48:14 AM »
Thank you Garyman, I'm looking at all sorts of tweaks to improve this car we hope to own for the next ten years or so. We'll be travelling to France for the summer for our first family holiday abroad and I hope that the Jazz will be our travelling companion.

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 09:19:10 AM »
Should do well  ;D

I've had my 1.4 ES for just over 5 years now and happy to say that I've not had a single problem (touch wood) and been faultless in the 42k miles she has done.

I'll be keeping her for some time to be honest considering I had my EP3 Civic Type R for 7.5yrs, the Jazz will be staying longer than that- should be my first car i've owned to break the 100k miles mark lol

guest4627

• Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 10:25:51 AM »
Never had a problem with mine.  Plus they are excellent if u need to cart anything about! It's like the tardis in there lol

Tags: