Author Topic: Headlight Bulb Replacement on the GD Jazz  (Read 14461 times)

guest3367

Headlight Bulb Replacement on the GD Jazz
« on: December 23, 2013, 03:00:19 PM »
Hey folks,

I spent a bit of time trying to find a way into the headlight bulbs from within the engine bay until I came across the link below.
GD Bulbs are much easier and simpler to replace from behind the front wheel arch liners!

http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-diy-repair-maintenance/36509-diy-changing-headlight-bulbs.html

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: Headlight Bulb Replacement on the GD Jazz
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 08:26:47 PM »
I spent a bit of time trying to find a way into the headlight bulbs from within the engine bay until I came across the link below.
GD Bulbs are much easier and simpler to replace from behind the front wheel arch liners!

i always take wheels off too, there is more room on passenger side due to no washer bottle.  Because of mileage I cover I liked to change the headlight bulbs every 12 months and chose a nice summers day to do it - wouldn't want all that taking wheels off and crawling around in the cold, wet and dark of winter - and the high performance bulbs rarely lasted much past 15 months anyway.   

Those 90/100wat bulbs shown on fitfreaks forum are not road legal in UK anyway,  but Osram nightbreakers or phillips x-treme bright are plenty good enough.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Tags:

anything