Author Topic: newbie  (Read 2183 times)

guest3769

« on: December 28, 2012, 03:26:09 AM »
am new :D got a 02 jazz called judy i bought her from wht i thought was a reputable garage but turns out it wasnt  any way her radio isnt working or the back demister all on same wiring loom am persuming i pulled out the stereo looks like some one butured it and tapeit back togeter but some buttons on front work and some dont i will take pics to moz and upload them as i love my jazz but miss the music lol

guest1583

• Topic Starter
re :clutch fliud
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 02:11:15 PM »
 ;D

Hi
thanks for the early reply but, i think were deviating from the main tpoic in here, were not discussing radio or electronics in here, just for the insight , i got the problem with the color of the brake fluid which has turned green in less than a month use.
 i got the point that it wont be necessary to re placed it when it turns dark or even a years use doesnt matter at all.
  Keep replying and kudos for the answers withiin the said topic]

thanks.. :D

guest2662

• Topic Starter
Re: newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 02:51:04 PM »
WHOOPS  right thread wrong answer

guest1583

• Topic Starter
Re: newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 03:07:56 PM »
 ;D

Hi and welcome...Spot on your intruducing yourself with a bang...
Anyway this is the right forum for you wether youve got something to share big or small.
It would be ideal if you upload pictures of your jazz stereo problem and best descibe it.  If you got limited idea or experince on it better leave it for a bit till few people here with experince can do help or if you just cant wait bring it back to the reputable garage from whom youve bought it, they probably know better.

Tags:

anything