Author Topic: Just joined  (Read 3265 times)

guest2742

Just joined
« on: September 05, 2011, 04:58:27 PM »
I was unaware of Clubjazz existence until I needed to know how to reset the average speed readout on the driver information system. The User Manual is not clear and I'd tried the reset  button, with the average speed displayed, without success. This, despite the fact that I'd somehow managed to reset the read-out previously. I learned from an earlier post and response on the subject that the system needs to be displaying Trip A. I had to sacrifice the trip mileage shown (I'd already lost the data on Trip B when trying the reset button with that displayed) but at last I'm free of a read-out showing an average 20 mph! Although, with the benefit of hindsight, I think I understand the reason for not having a separate average mph figure for each of the trip counters, it's a shame the User Manual is not more specific on this aspect of the data available.

I'm extremely pleased with the car overall, especially the build quality and the after-sales service of my local Honda dealer (Brayley, Enfield).

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Re: Just joined
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 08:17:00 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)

Geoffers

• Topic Starter
Re: Just joined
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 09:08:49 PM »