Author Topic: Report from the Colony.  (Read 871 times)

Ten_Pound_Pom

• Registered Member
Report from the Colony.
« on: April 10, 2022, 12:25:07 AM »
Hello,

I took delivery Friday afternoon (8/4/22) of a Jazz e:HEV Luxe in meteoroid grey.  I probably preferred some of the other colours, but the brown leather interior which I like is only available in that body colour here in New Zealand. 

On first of April this vehicle became eligible for NZ$4140 rebate under the NZ clean car feebate scheme.  High emission vehicles get levies and low CO2 emission get rebates.  Fees and rebates apply to the first registered owner of new vehicles.  I just submitted my claim before posting this.

Just finding my way around the vehicle at present.  I've been driving older lower tech vehicles in recent years, so familiarising myself with all the high tech features.

I followed another thread on this forum to get Android Auto wireless working successfully.  So I can confirm that feature works on NZ models, although it is only advertised to support wired AA.  I also noticed that although their are no maps, there is GPS.  While enabling the AAW I opened the GPS information page.  That page reports the status of satellites and also shows the current location cordinates.

Happy motoring, everyone!

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Re: Report from the Colony.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 11:03:43 AM »
Hello and welcome. :)

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: Report from the Colony.
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 01:11:14 PM »
Welcome. I am sure you will enjoy your new acquisition.

Tags:

anything